Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 11:40:41 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Donegal boys meet Brensport
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donegal boys meet Brensport  (Read 3266 times)
hector
« on: August 05, 2009, 07:24:51 PM »

Well just a short one for people as after a chat on the old emails over a new windscreen I wanted we had a mini meet. We organised to hook up yesterday at the Clonmany music fest for a few drinks with Bren and the gay131lover who is a local lad and got us seats in every pub much to the disgust of the tourists. Well we sat down for a few and chatted about the good old 131s and then came the whiskey and there was some amount of it which was a good thing as I got the screen for 150 bob after and it is perfect so if any one wants a good 131 man Imeet him last night and sure if he is up this way again he will always have a bed in my place and I will make sure I have enough whiskey in for him.
gay131lover
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 03:17:20 PM »

i second that hector it was great craic bren is always welcome up here even without his wife Wink Wink Wink i think he is donegal man at heart although potin would make hair grow on him again its pure magic up here Grin Grin Grin 
sid131

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 06:41:56 PM »

now boys i dont think that you would have conned the windscreen out of bren! i got the screens made & bren got more than one so maby he was just being polite selling youse one nice & cheap as hes a sound man!
theredx19
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 09:56:42 PM »

Well you got that cheap as I know what he paid so there must have been some session then...
brensport
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 07:56:31 PM »

Well i did meet up with a few suspious chaps up there 1 guy told me he was the 131 gay lover and from there on many whiskes later i kept my back 2 the wall Shocked Shocked but that said we had a great time   and its going 2 take a while 2 recover  and no they did not get a cheap windscreen Smiley Grin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.