Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:19:07 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  here mine 131 in the monferrato one
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: here mine 131 in the monferrato one  (Read 3224 times)
effe131

Fiat 131 Supermirafiori 1.3 Tc 1983

« on: February 22, 2009, 02:12:40 PM »

he he he when I put myself overhead a thing difficultly I leave to lose and as anticipated stamne I have gone around in monferrato edge of the my ruggente Fiat 131 supermirafiori 1.300 tc ? that to say it has an optimal motor that ruggisce much good, certainly its limits are as an example on the unconnected one where it feels clearly that sculetta but on deep the perfect ones it is an optimal posterior traction? after this my short one premised you story: hours 10: departure from Turin with l' friend Paul, I already have in mind the distance, car radio inserted with cassette dance years 80? but before taking the road of the " pine nuovo" that monferrato door in the first one, I make 15 euros of benzine to 1.15 the liter hours 10.15: the monferrato one waits for to us, sniacco l' accelleratore and the 131 perceives marks them and not if ago to repeat two times, the bilabero enters in full power and accelerates round, obviously within the limits I go to calm but decided sailing point, the looks that us osservono there are and also several; D goodness knows from how much time did not see supermirafiori? arrival to the crossroad of chieri and turn on the left for the province of hatreds? through andezeno, arignano, mombello, moriondo, castelnuovo don forest and arrival to albugnano with the 131 for intimorita nothing and I feel indeed it very lives, goodness knows from how much time the traffic would have intentional sgranchir rubbers in this way? is almost absent, many ciclisti, little historical ones, some 500 and a a112 blue arrival to albugnano to the 11, parking l' flagship and we go around for the country I make some photo in this beautiful monferrato small village of the first one? we leave again? I have decided some photo in the middle of the vineyards st? I try a place to us where not intralcio the traffic and above all where cia or an optimal background and I put myself to photograph my historical one, than after the cures is in top form? made the photos, it is shared with a P2o of nostalgia for the time last but however fastly happy for having realized my dream: to possess Fiat 131 supermirafiori with which I can make the trips in monferrato loved mine? to the next one

he he he    quando mi metto in testa una cosa difficilemnte lascio perdere  e come anticipato stamne ho fatto un giro nel monferrato a bordo della mia ruggente fiat 131 supermirafiori milletr? tc    ... che dire ha un ottimo motore che ruggisce molto bene, certo i suoi limiti ci sono per esempio sullo sconnesso dove si sente nettamente che sculetta  ma sui fondi perfetti ? un ottima trazione posteriore...
dopo questa mia breve premessa vi racconto:
ore 10: partenza da torino con l'amico paolo, ho gi? in mente il percorso, autoradio inserita con cassetta dance anni 80  ...per? prima di prendere la strada del "pino nuovo" che porta nel primo monferrato, faccio 15 euro di benzina a 1.15 al litro 
ore 10.15: il monferrato ci aspetta, sniacco l'accelleratore e la 131 percepisce il segnale e non se lo fa ripetere due volte, il bilabero entra in piena potenza e accelera rotondo, ovviamente entro i limiti
vado ad andatura tranquilla ma decisa, gli sguardi che ci osservono ci sono ed anche parecchi Grin chiss? da quanto tempo non vedevano una supermirafiori...arrivo al bivio di chieri e giro a sinistra per la provincia di asti...attraverso andezeno, arignano, mombello, moriondo, castelnuovo don bosco ed arrivo ad albugnano  con la 131 per nulla intimorita ed anzi la sento molto viva, chiss? da quanto tempo avrebbe voluto sgranchirsi le gomme in questo modo...il traffico ? pressoch? assente, molti ciclisti, poche storiche, alcune 500 ed una a112 blu 
arrivo ad albugnano alle 11, parcheggio l'ammiraglia e ci facciamo un giro per il paese  faccio qualche foto in questo bel paesino del primo monferrato...
ripartiamo...ho deciso qualche foto in mezzo ai vigneti ci st?  cerco un luogo dove non intralcio il traffico e sopratutto dove cia sia un ottimo sfondo e mi metto a fotografare la mia storica, che dopo le cure ? in piena forma...
fatte le foto, si riparte con un p? di nostalgia  per il tempo passato velocemente ma comunque felice  di aver realizzato il mio sogno: possedere una fiat 131 supermirafiori con cui posso fare le gite nel mio amato monferrato...
alla prossima 

* DSC02281.JPG (86.48 KB, 640x480 - viewed 482 times.)

* DSC02286.JPG (101.44 KB, 640x480 - viewed 502 times.)

kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 06:12:30 PM »

Great looking car Michele - We will have to have a picture of our two Supers together at 3MA09.  Smiley

Is Monferrato a proposed journey in May?

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
effe131

Fiat 131 Supermirafiori 1.3 Tc 1983

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 09:02:59 PM »

in this zone I would want to carry to you, is a country much beautiful one and above all it is found in the middle of the vineyards, I am trying a good restaurant where we can pass a beautiful day between friends I thought to move the day dedicated to monferrato own Sunday 31 May, what I say some? hello michele

* DSC02274.jpg (118.92 KB, 640x480 - viewed 451 times.)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 09:07:54 PM by effe131 » Logged

gerafiori
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 07:21:42 PM »

what a beautifull view, i could imagine sitting there watching the sun go down
drinking my favourite WINE

* 131 001.jpg (138.45 KB, 480x640 - viewed 368 times.)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 01:49:27 AM by Thotos » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.