Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 08:18:48 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Vintage Car Rally in Monferrato
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vintage Car Rally in Monferrato  (Read 3382 times)
effe131

Fiat 131 Supermirafiori 1.3 Tc 1983

« on: November 29, 2009, 09:07:45 PM »

and behold I got another wonderful rally in my beloved ... monferrato alarm at 6.50, starting 7:30 am ... get out, the appointment is with my friend David, with whom we have known for over 25 years to bring us to usual gathering of Castelnuovo Don Bosco, I leave the "legendary" by the garage and I put golf in the garage and sleep, now the queen of the roads will be my 131 around 8:00 ... I say to David, who acts as co-pilot, "we will Monferrato in the country to the 8.20 ", and my predictions are correct ... they are the 8.20, but the machines are still little ... but at the end of a beautiful square known volumetric racing, I can not make me miss the opportunity to park next, I go out and do a nice photo of the beautiful couple ... I know the meantime, the organizers and exchange pleasant conversation ... now meet another friend and colleague Darius and there to gossip and rumors in the meantime my phone Mark (another friend) told me that I get in return ... is reaching other cool cars from 5ini the A112, from Porsche to a beautiful stratos ... basically were no cars to suit all tastes ... and almost reaches the mark Now we're leaving for a tour in my beloved Monferrato: I am the wizard, with the path beside me and David sat in the back ... give us the way to Berzano St. Peter Albugnano etc ... then we come to Pino d'Asti and there begins a cute curtain: vintage cars that go up and down, which cross from all sides ... I can not understand where is the square where the organizers will mark the arrival time at that stage .. . Mark has a good flash of genius, and fortunately discovered the square ... and then on another 15 km until the arrival in Castelnuovo Don Bosco ... I know another fan of vintage cars as the "double hump "and a very pleasant chat, but alas the time goes fast and you have to go to lunch (a backwater, as the second end and remain only the first) ... then there are the awards and then another round in the end anyway ... accounts was a very pleasant meeting with wonderful people and I tell you the truth, even the rain did not give us even bother indeed was one more reason ... and the importance of aggregation in these meetings between lovers is to find and get even two good laugh and today we made a feast to the next ... ...
acco and some photos

ed ecco mi arrivato da un altro bellissimo raduno nel mio adorato monferrato...sveglia alle ore 6.50, partenza ore 7.30...scendo, l'appuntamento ? con il mio amico davide, con cui ci conosciamo da oltre 25 anni per recarci al consueto raduno di castelnuovo don bosco, esco la "mitica" dal garage e faccio mettere la golf in garage a riposare, oggi la regina delle strade sar? la mia 131...verso le 8.00 dico a davide, che fa da copilota, "arriveremo nel paese monferrino verso le 8.20", e le mie previsioni sono corrette...sono le 8.20, ma le macchine sono ancora pochine...ma in fondo alla piazza noto una bellissima racing volumetrico, non posso farmi scappare l'occasione di parcheggiarla a fianco, esco e faccio una bella foto alla bella coppia...ne l frattempo conosco gli organizzatori e scambiamo da subito chiacchiere piacevolissime...incontro anche un altro mio amico e collega dario e l? a chiacchiere e chiacchiere, nel frattempo mi telefono marco (altro amico) dicendomi che mi sta raggiungendo...in compenso arrivano altre stupende auto, dai 5ini alle a112, dalle porsche ad una bella stratos...insomma c'erano macchine per tutti i gusti...arriva marco e quasi subito partiamo per un giro turistico nel mio amato monferrato: io alla guida, marco con il percorso al mio fianco e davide seduto dietro...ci danno il via verso berzano san pietro, poi albugnano ecc...arriviamo a pino d'asti e l? comincia un simpatico siparietto: auto d'epoca che salgono e scendono, che si incrociano da tutte le parti...non riusciamo a capire dov'? la piazza dove gli organizzatori segneranno l'orario dell'arrivo in quella tappa...il buon marco ha un lampo di genio e fortunatamente scoviamo la piazza...e da l? in poi altri 15 km fino all'arrivo a castelnuovo don bosco...l? conosco un altro appassionato di auto d'epoca come il "doppia gobba" e scambiamo due chiacchiere piacevolissime ma ahim? il tempo scorre veloce e bisogna andare a pranzo (nota dolente, poich? finiscono i secondi e rimangono solo i primi)...successivamente ci sono le premiazioni e poi altro giro...comunque in fin dei conti ? stato un piacevolissimo raduno con gente stupenda e vi dico anche la verit? la pioggia non ci ha dato neanche fastidio anzi ? stato un motivo in pi? di aggregazione...e l'importante in questi incontri tra appassionati ? trovarsi e farsi anche due sane risate ed oggi ne abbiamo fatta una scorpacciata...alla prossima...
ed acco alcune foto

mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 09:21:29 PM »

Lots of lovely cars.......

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 09:21:59 PM »

Lovely photos Michele - I think I see a 131 Abarth and a 124 Berlina in the line up..? Thanks for showing them to us.  Smiley

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
effe131

Fiat 131 Supermirafiori 1.3 Tc 1983

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 09:30:15 PM »

Sure, there were also a nice 131 Abarth and 124 Abarth two ...

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.