Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 09:41:56 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  A request to aid my failing memory...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A request to aid my failing memory...  (Read 5756 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: August 21, 2007, 12:18:18 PM »

We now have members on this forum spanning all the World's Continents which is absolutely great. I am still very pleasantly surprised at the amount of love and admiration the 131 has all over the world,  something I was totally oblivious to until we started this website. I remember discussing with my fellow 3MA organisers if it was worth keeping the website going after we've had the 3MA in May 2007.  Huh Undecided Of course in hindsight that was a silly discussion as not only this website will carry on for a long time but the 3MA meeting was such a success that it's now officially an annual event; as long as people come along of course! Planning for 3MA 2008 is progressing steadily and we hope to announce exact dates and location soon (but put a pencil mark in your diaries on 16-19 May 2008).

But I digress from the purpose of this posting. My memory is not as good as it should be and when I read comments like "it was very hot today so I had to use the air con in my 131" and I look out the window in Enfield and it's pouring with rain and just 15 degrees outside even though is meant to be Summer in August,  I have trouble remembering where everyone is from! So as you can see I've added my location to my signature that appears at the bottom of all my postings and I think it would be nice if the rest of you do the same so we all know where you are when reading your posts.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
curt

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 01:18:57 PM »

Good idea - forgotten how to do it though  Sad Sad
Just in case any one else is like me -instructions would be handy  Roll Eyes
Cheers Theo

Solihull West Midlands
Still keeps hoping for another sport !
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 02:17:30 PM »

forgotten how to do it though ..... instructions would be handy  Roll Eyes
Cheers Theo

Once you are logged in, click on PROFILE then from the right side menu select FORUM PROFILE INFORMATION and add the text for the location in the "Signature:" box. And please remember to add the country as my geography knowledge is almost as poor as my memory!

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 05:14:50 PM »

Agree - I'm done Theo  Wink Grin

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
131panorama

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 08:21:25 PM »

DONE  Wink

Henk van Effrink
Brouwershaven, The Netherlands

131 Panorama 2000TC, 131 Volumetrico Supermirafiori, 131 Mirafiori 1600CL, 131 Supermirafiori 1600TC, Ritmo (Strada) 60CL and three Croma's
pintopower

6 Ford Pinto's, 4 Fiats, a barn, and 2 cats.

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 05:18:47 AM »

I agree.

1979 Fiat 131 Brava
1980 Fiat Strada
1978 Fiat 124 Spider
1980 Ford Pinto Wagon I4
1980 Ford Pinto Sedan I4
1979 Ford Pinto Wagon V6
1977 Ford Pinto Wagon V6
1974? Ford Pangra Wagon Turbo 4
1976 Fiat 128 3p
1986 Fiat Ritmo Cabrio
Los Angeles,
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 07:25:37 AM »

6 Ford Pinto's, 3 Fiats, a barn, and 2 cats.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

No dogs?

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
curt

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 08:11:53 AM »

Only good people have cats - mines 19 years old deaf and blind but is fabulous  Grin Grin

That way i dont lose time walking the animals and gives me more time to surf the net for 131s  Grin Grin

Solihull West Midlands
Still keeps hoping for another sport !
krishtiano

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 01:46:18 PM »

http://131mirafiori.com/smf/index.php?topic=379.30

Were you referring to this Theo? If its this..im from malaysia..and i dont have 15 degree weather here.

Hunting my country for a sport!
Malaysia
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 03:19:59 PM »

i dont have 15 degree weather here.

So you don't have British Summers then!
I can remember where you are from kristiano but I used your comments as an example.  Cheesy Grin

A couple of years ago I was in Athens Greece and it was the hottest July they've had in 50 years with temperatures up to 44 degrees Celsius!  Shocked It was HOT!  Shocked Shocked I was very amused to see the following outside an exhibition hall:

The engine was running and the air con was on but nobody was in the car. It seems the tent was also put there just to shade the car (Lancia Thesis if you don't recognise it).

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
krishtiano

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 06:54:07 PM »

Its such a beautiful car Theo..im not surprised the owners did that Tongue

Hunting my country for a sport!
Malaysia
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.