Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 03:09:01 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  The Garage (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Seat Belts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Seat Belts  (Read 4259 times)
Lancisti

« on: November 12, 2014, 07:45:14 PM »

I need pictures of the seat belts and the locks itselves, I would need to know what series the picture belongs to.

Are there any factory fitted rear seat belts on S1 4dr?

Thanks in advance Smiley
Crazypierre

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 09:00:33 PM »

Hi,
I fitted some seat belts to my 1979 4 door. There are pre-threaded holes from the factory that allow you to fit non inertia reel belts at the back.
Regards
Peter
131DHOC

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 09:02:10 PM »

usually, american market 131 were fitted with automatic rear seat belts, although they sometimes they were only lap belts. The position of the roller changed various times.
Tas131

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 10:16:18 PM »

Early series cars in OZ had lap/sash seat belts, later series got inertia reels.

Mick.
Tasmania. Australia.
Red/grey series 2 (Daily driver)
Dark blue series 1 (Dismantled)
Light blue series 2 (Crashed then dismantled)
Metallic blue series 2 (Dismantled)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.