Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 01:45:34 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Fiat V Ford - God bless YOU TUBE
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiat V Ford - God bless YOU TUBE  (Read 6072 times)
kev131
Founding Member

« on: March 20, 2007, 08:05:38 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19bdvHj0Juk

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 11:23:51 PM »

I think I like Fiat 131s..... Cheesy

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 07:22:18 AM »

Kev - do you spend every spare minute trawling the 'net?? Grin Grin (good on ya!!)

These scenes of 131 Arbies thrashing thru the stages are absolutely superb! I came over all 'unnecessary'! Cheesy Cheesy

The shot of the three 131 Abarths all together, driving along in convoy almost made me cry! What a fantastic sight! I must get me one of those..........

The opening scene of the 124 Abarth flashing it's headlights was very reminiscent of something that happened to me on Monday night. I went to collect my Arbie from the local garage where my 528i Sport had been MoT'd (long story.....). It started first time (naturally Cool) but when I turned the lights on ('cos it was dark!) only the offside headlight worked Roll Eyes. Upon inspection, and poking around the great many 'after market fitted' relays I got it to work, but only after the horn sounded! Huh Huh It turns out that 'Johnny Foreigner' who owned the car before me has wired the horn through the same relay as he has wired the nearside headlight! Shocked Just as well I know how bad Italian electricians are otherwise I'd never have found the problem!!

Theo, I think I like 131s too........... Wink

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
20vturbo

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 04:04:38 PM »

i think i noticed an abarth with series 2 back lights on it,around the 3 minute mark?
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 05:08:07 PM »

I noticed that too!  Cheesy

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 07:02:04 PM »

Yes it was interesting to see a series 1 and series 2 abarth in the same frame.

Simon - To answer your question, yes I do spend a lot of time on the "net" - TV is very much a second option in my house - It's reserved for Rugby and F1 - Not much else - Oh yeah and to watch my box set of the New Avengers! Mmmmm............ Purdie!? Grin

Most of the interesting sites are saved as favourites and a quick trawl through all, each day, can be done in minutes. It's like a pandoras box of treasures out there - Lots of lovely surpises to find!? Wink And only too happy to share with the rest of the 131 community.

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 07:44:50 PM »

New Avengers! Mmmmm............ Purdie!  Grin

Talking of whom and as this is a Fiat related site, did you know that she was the proud owner of a Fiat Vignale 125 Samantha? The car was for sale at the NEC Classic Car show in the late 90's (or might be early 00's) but my daughter wouldn't let me buy it! I like Samanthas  Grin

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
mick131

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 07:49:47 PM »

Nice one Kev !!

Just watched the You Tube vid and I am proud to own a 131 rather than a Dagenham dustbin.

Mick Wilson
Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, UK.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.