Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 12:52:10 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  We seek them here, we seek them there, we seek them everywhere (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  DRY 176T
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DRY 176T  (Read 4393 times)
wayne67

« on: August 04, 2008, 10:48:02 PM »

Anyone Know the whereabouts of this Sport? I sold it back in 95   and I had sprayed it in ROSSO MONZA (RED) it also had red britax seatbelt harnesses Fiat Abarth badge on the N/S rear light where it normally says FIAT.
       At the time it was solid, as I had cut out all the rot and replaced any panels with new or good second hand ones. DVLA list it as not being on the road for a few years so maybe its dead.
     Other Sports I have owned and don`t know where they went are:- DUV 600V  Grey,  YWD 671X Grey, DJW 550V pale Grey, but was sold to a friend who had it sprayed Orange like everyone seems to do  also it had an Irish plate put on I think it was AXI----- the seats were trimmed in RED WHITE and GREEN leather along with th roof lining. BFM 60W metallic red over silver which a friend still owns in leicester and I think is just Red  now, it would be nice to know if any survive. I will try and load some pics when I get some time. Wayne.
sid131

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 06:57:55 AM »

any pics Wayne?
mclements131

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 04:18:21 PM »

duv600v sounds real familar was it in the carshalton area of london in around about 1987, if it was a black one my old pal antonio calogero owned it, he put twin 45 carbbs big exhast and ferodos brakes real quick car but his wife made him sell when bambinos arrived Roll Eyes
ticker131
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 04:09:24 PM »

i owned axi 4441 for a while then sold it on, dont think it lived much long in the next persons hands. bfm 60w still red, still in leicester last on road 8months ago, back on road for xmas, as usual. just had its summer rebuild lost a bit more weight   

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.