Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 11:24:08 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  wanted
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: wanted  (Read 8801 times)
djape1977

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2008, 10:42:41 PM »

doesn't matter. just a first photo of late model 16v head i found using google to show position of distributor and exaust manifold. imagine that engine head rotated 90* counter clock wise and in engine bay of your 131 and you'll se what i mean

get a bigger hammer!
alan.acs

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2008, 11:08:14 PM »

Why would you use a distributor on a fuel injected engine when mapped is so much better.
the exhaust is an easy conversion.
the only real problem is the water outlet which requires routed around the head.
And that's not the distributor that's the water outlet
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 11:10:51 PM by alan.acs » Logged

djape1977

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2008, 11:16:48 PM »

ok, i'll take a few pics of some bits and pieces of diferent fiat/lancia engines in my yard and prove my point.

get a bigger hammer!
alan.acs

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2008, 09:21:31 PM »

Maybe walezy will post some pictures of his 131 16 valve engined rally car
before he fitted Honda s2000 engine. just to show how its done.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.