Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 01:04:30 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  trim
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: trim  (Read 8468 times)
alan.acs

« on: September 04, 2009, 03:46:44 PM »

I need sport interior trim parts good price paid for good items.

kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 04:22:56 AM »

Hi Alan - Are you building a Sport? Are you able to share your plans and any pics..?  Smiley

Gerafiori is selling parts on this site if that helps.

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
alan.acs

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 03:49:59 PM »

Bought a 131 sport of a certain person a long time ago.
Collected it at night and put in to storage, i have just taken  it out of storage
and looked over the car only to find the seller had removed all the plastic trim bits with out my permission
even the two plastic bulkhead plates in the engine bay.

eugene

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 04:19:41 PM »

Thats a lousy mean thing to do to anyone Shocked.People who do these kind of things,should be hung by what they have between there legs Roll Eyes.Eugene

owner of 5 LADA NIVAS 4X4 a 1979 Opel Kadett Coupe and a 1975 FIAT 131 Mirafiori 1585cc
sid131

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 05:58:29 PM »

do you have any comeback there alan? i would get him back some way thats very lousy thing to do, i will be here all week if your are passing by & you can take those broken trim pieces if you want off the scrapped sport.
theredx19
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 07:56:20 PM »

Well Alan one of the best punishments is to namr and shame as that person should be giving you the trims that they robbed on you.....
sid131

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 08:23:46 PM »

name & shame should be done allright!
it should be also done with someone else that sold a good so called perfect thing??
alan.acs

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 08:27:22 PM »

I have already sorted out an equivalent form of retribution.
And that has satisfied me.so i will say no more it all in the past now
and i just need to find replacement interior trim bits for the a pillars,the b pillars,the sill trims
and the two bits that go over the rear quarter cards.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 07:19:37 AM by alan.acs » Logged

sid131

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 06:19:17 AM »

Hi alan i have the tops for the front doors but there were tweeters fitted to them so there are some holes drilled you could always put on a set of tweeters or similar & they would be fine good condition otherwise.
131racing

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 04:30:50 PM »

hello i have the full interior for sale 300euro +shipping from malta
theredx19
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 04:57:40 PM »

Alan you should send the bill to whoever sold you the car....
chris131

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 05:17:14 PM »

If only you guys knew the half of the story! And were the hell do I begin to start......

Well let's set the record straight

Firstly the interior parts that are missing were missing when I bought the car. I bought the above car the same time that I bought the abarth replica, and the A pillar covers, sill covers and seatbelt plastics were missing on both cars. I had to BUY these parts off members on here - so thanks to Steve and Wayne for supplying those items. So I didn't remove them, they weren't present to be removed in the first place.

The bulk head covers are in my shed - they were removed to see if the wiper motor was in the way of removing the dash on my white car - that's all! So they're here in my garage and your welcome to them.

But just to refresh your memory - You told me that all you wanted was a bare shell - and that it was going to be built into a rally car - you even told me a list of stuff that was on the car that you didn't need.

Also as part of the deal my abarth replica was supposed to be prepared and left ready for painting? I was good enough to lend you my car and told it would be back in three weeks - and I got my car back about 6 months later and in a mess. The C- pillar covers were just broken off, the seat belt plastics that I bought were broken off at the top. My new wheel spacers were removed - for what reason I don't know, the blue tint front windscreen was broke to pieces, the abarth boot lid was removed, and any rust areas on the car that were suppose to be fixed were primered over and not touched! (still have the pics) The door and window rubbers were also just primered over - I even had to make up new one's cos I couldn't get them cleaned.

And yet I seem to remember that it was my abarth replica that was left back to me in the dark! Your car was lifted in broad day light - I even let you drive my integrale when you lifted it, and it wouldn't have been out in the dark! Also as you were leaving I GIVE you a set of 131 abarth headlamps and 2 grills.

And to think the parts I spent time looking for you. There was the new 131 front panel, a 16V cylinder head, rear integrale hubs. All of which I enquired about, went and looked at, bought with own cash, went and picked up - And only charged you what I actually paid for them. That's how much respect, and how much of a friend I thought of you.

So please come and lift your bulk head covers, and bring the following parts of mine with you when you come:

1. My abarth boot lid

2. My 131 sport blue tint windscreen

3. My abarth remote gear stick

4. My orange front seat

5. My wheel spacers

6. My bosch electronic ignition

7. C pillar covers

And you guys want to Name & Shame me??

theredx19
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 07:01:59 PM »

Alan you should send the bill to whoever sold you the car....

Well Chris if that is the case you should send your own bill out then but if this is forgotten history should we leave it there but you have made your point which is your right....
eugene

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2009, 07:39:05 PM »

Sorry chris,as i did not know that you were the person in question.There are two sides to every story and yes,you are correct to stand up for yourself.I would have done the same thing if it was me.For a change this time,i agree with the rex19s post. ;)Eugene

owner of 5 LADA NIVAS 4X4 a 1979 Opel Kadett Coupe and a 1975 FIAT 131 Mirafiori 1585cc
theredx19
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 08:10:27 PM »

Well miracles never cease but you spelt my name wrong  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.