Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:14:36 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  trim
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: trim  (Read 8466 times)
brensport
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 09:24:23 PM »

i think Eugene may have a little thing for you Wink Embarrassed
theredx19
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 02:43:17 PM »

i think Eugene may have a little thing for you Wink Embarrassed
Sure Bren imagine Killarney with a few drinks Karen could end up being jealous of Eugene  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
alan.acs

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2009, 03:31:48 PM »

Reply to chris.
I didn't buy my orange sport from you,which is the car i was referring to.
But if the hat fits wear it, i think you are referring to the grey car i bought of you which had a full interior when i paid you for it except for the seats which was the deal, you did however remove the a,b,c pillar trims the rear quarter cards and trims the sill trims you swapped the black carpet for a grey carpet you removed the speakers the radio the centre console,gear knob the bulkhead trims the boot lid lock the window winder handles the clips for same the boot carpet the rear number plate surround the Bosch ignition system and the auto choke was changed.
As for telling you i only wanted a shell for rallying that's a load of b*lls i have a rally car and don't need to invest  another ?30000.00 in another one.

The reference to the parts it would be a first if you didn't make a huge profit from them i paid you with cash for all of them up front before i ever seen them as regards the 16valve head it was sold to me as an intergale head and it wasn't but i never even raised this with you i just bought another one.
I never gave you a list of bits i never needed this seems to contradict the fact you never removed them how can i list bits that are not there.
reference your car the rubbers and trim bits where handed to you in a large box wrapped in a bag not covered in primer as you have pretend are you trying to justify the removal of my parts.
 my car was collected at night  not as you have said and you insisted you put on the trailer wonder why?
Regarding your car primer job the guy that done the work took his instruction from you as he says you phoned him every couple of days.I think you rubbed him up the wrong way same as you have done to me.
Your windscreen, boot lid and remote shifter are still sitting in my garage and you can collect them when you are returning my (yes my) parts that you removed.

I think chris you named and shamed yourself may be you should have sent a pm to  me before you typed.

oh almost forgot the wiper arms and an attempt to remove the dash.

the orange front seat was one i left with you to fit so i could collect the car.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 07:11:15 PM by alan.acs » Logged

jack1

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2009, 08:29:24 PM »

hi alan, as  i  never  heard  back  from  you  (phone)im  guessing  your  keeping  the  car  now that  your  looking  for  parts Huh if  so  i  will look at  futher  a  field

1996  850r (sleeper)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.