Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 10:12:02 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  NATIONAL 131 DAY SUN 28TH JUNE
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NATIONAL 131 DAY SUN 28TH JUNE  (Read 12265 times)
Sev131

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2015, 09:37:15 PM »

No Strada as it looks like the crank sensor is playing up when it's hot. Managed to fit everything in the Voli so will see everyone tomorrow. There should be 5 131's at least  Smiley

I was looking forward to seeing the Yellow Special Simon  Sad I love those wheels you have on her Smiley
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2015, 09:11:27 AM »

Sorry Bobby  Undecided Will have to organise something north of London in the coming months so we can all get together - perhaps a cheap weekend break somewhere around Cannock Chase or Peak District or similar. What do you think Theo, Phil, Jason, Andy, Chris.......?

The yellow S is (mechanically) probably the best 131 I've owned in years  Cool A bit of a grumble from the rear wheel bearings but after I came home from 3MA in Wales at the end of May I forgot to perform my ritual of disconnecting the battery, but I needn't have worried as she started second turn of the key (after the petrol was pumped back to the engine! Grin).

Bodily she starting to go a bit around the edges, wheel arches mainly, but certainly not terminal, more to do with the thickness of the paint applied in the factory (or serious of lack of it!!)  Roll Eyes I think S1 131s were simply shown the spray gun rather than spend any time being shot by it!!! Roll Eyes

I'm in a bit of a dilemma at the moment as it's highly likely that I'll be selling her as I have too many cars (8 at last count, 7 of which are taxed, insured and MoT'd) and I'm seriously considering another, more 3MA useable, alternative but I have neither the space nor the additional cash for 9. What to do........? Huh

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Phil

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2015, 02:14:06 PM »

A weekend sounds good to me  Grin

Present cars 131 2.0 Ltr sports twin cam, in Gun Metal, in bits and a blue 2.0 Ltr supermirafiori.
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2015, 06:05:19 PM »

Super day Stanford Hall auto Italia a bit soggy to start up with the Sun came out eventually. Thanks Bob and all his family for the catering department. great to see Wayne in the bright orange Sport out again after a long absence Theo Chris and Bob too

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2015, 12:44:06 PM »

Sorry Bobby  Undecided Will have to organise something north of London in the coming months so we can all get together -

How about MITCAR on 15th August? http://www.freewebs.com/mitcar/

This year it'll be in Deene Park,  Corby, Northamptonshire http://www.deenepark.com/

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2015, 05:39:49 PM »

15th August is my wedding anniversary and so I'm not sure how keen the wife will be about me/us attending a car show  Huh

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2015, 06:16:34 PM »

15th August is my wedding anniversary and so I'm not sure how keen the wife will be about me/us attending a car show  Huh

That's OK 'cos MITCAR is on Sunday the 16th of August  Cheesy Sorry, for the typo above...  Grin

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
hicky131

The future's bright - The future's orange

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2015, 06:24:54 PM »

Really enjoyed the day yesterday. Smiley

Nice to get back together with people I haven't seen for along time.
Been plagued with personal problems the last few years hence not coming on here or getting out in the car. Undecided

Hopefully, things are starting to turn around and the orange one will now be making more ventures out of the garage in future. Smiley

A big thank you goes out to Bobby and his family for the great food, I wasn't expecting that!

Wayne. Smiley

Wayne Hickman,
Huddersfield,West Yorkshire, UK
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2015, 04:49:36 PM »

15th August is my wedding anniversary and so I'm not sure how keen the wife will be about me/us attending a car show  Huh

That's OK 'cos MITCAR is on Sunday the 16th of August  Cheesy Sorry, for the typo above...  Grin

Nice weekend  away then simon  'just the two of us ' sounds like a song   Grin nice posh hotel go treat yer Mrs

did just that 2 years ago to stanford hall  
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 06:02:31 PM by jasonh131 » Logged

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.