Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 09:04:43 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  this yr i will mostly be driving
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: this yr i will mostly be driving  (Read 7479 times)
Andy c

« on: January 28, 2008, 08:10:23 PM »

as well as the 3ma this year a few over events i am planing are
auto-italia at brooklands
retro show at santa-pod
eastbourne car show
bently classic car show
castle combe rally day
bromly motor pagent
also have joined a local motor club and hopfully be joining in there weekly events with my
trusty navigator.

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 08:16:06 PM »

Auto-Italia at Brooklands on Saturday May 3rd is one I'll be doing for sure too.
If you can give us some dates for the other events we might join you.  Cheesy
The FMC will not have a stand at the Bromley Pageant this year. I've been sent the application forms and I thought of ordering a 3 car stand (?15) for Simon, you and I but then decided against it. If anyone wants the forms to order a 3 (or 15!) car stand let me know.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Andy c

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 08:41:32 PM »

dates i know so far are
santa-pod 5th july
castle combe 20th sept
eastbourne motor show 12th,13th july
would be great if you Theo,simon and any others could come along to any
soon as i know of the other dates will let you know.
also must be time soon for another southern run Wink

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 10:35:02 PM »

time soon for another southern run Wink

Sounds a good idea to me. Sign me up please.   Cool Cheesy

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 06:55:36 AM »

I'd definitely be up for another Southern Run - but only after I've renewed the insurance on the Abarth Undecided I suppose it had better be near you or I Theo, as we went to Andy and 'Nita's last time Cool

Theo - why did you decide against a stand at the Bromley Pageant? You and I nearly always go to that one - might have been a laugh. I didn't realise that the FMC had to pay for the privilege though Angry Bloomin cheek of the organisers! Angry

I didn't know there was an Eastbourne Motor Show Andy. I'd probably be up for that too! Grin Could be fun - a weekend by the Sea Cool

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Andy c

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 06:52:28 PM »

also theres magnificent motors on eastbourne sea front over may 3rd+4th was thinking going
down on the sunday if anyone intrested will organise your entry

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
Andy c

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 07:14:56 PM »

bentley classic car show is on sunday 20th july
and on the sunday 24th august there doing bring your intresting car day

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
Andy c

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 07:18:57 PM »

we could have a 131mirafiori forum stand at bromley and other shows Cool

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 09:49:20 PM »

I'd definitely be up for another Southern Run - but only after I've renewed the insurance on the Abarth Undecided I suppose it had better be near you or I

Are you volunteering Simon? Good. Let us know where and when and we'll be there  Grin Cheesy Wink

Theo - why did you decide against a stand at the Bromley Pageant?

Last year I was at the nearly empty FMC stand and it rained all day. Not a good incentive to go back this year. Plus I am often there on the Lancia stand with the Gamma (my divided loyalties again). Plus I didn't know if you and/or Andy would be there so didn't want to commit myself and pay for a stand. Plus I think it's very wrong of the FMC not to have a stand there but that moan should be on a different forum...

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2008, 04:35:50 PM »

OK Roll Eyes. Give me a couple of weeks to sort things out and I'll try and arrange another Southern Run around the Hogsback/Farnham/Aldershot and Farnborough regions. Cool If I arrange something though, somebody better show up other than just me!! Tongue

Point taken about Bromley Theo. I, like you, am pretty disgusted about the FMC not being there, but as you say, this the wrong forum to air that particular view. Roll Eyes Seems that their 'Show Organiser' is even reluctant to organise a show on his own door step! Angry

In 1989 and 1990 I organised the FMC stand at Bromley and we had 25 to 30 cars at each event. It was a huge stand and we didn't have enough room! Shocked How things have chnaged Undecided

Never mind - perhaps us 131 Boyz can do something to keep the FIAT flag flying Grin

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Andy c

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 08:04:50 PM »

another possibilaty this year is the italian car and bike show in colcester on the 26th+27th
of july

and of course simon if you arrange somthing we will be there

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.