Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:30:13 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Are the Walter Rohrl Spoilers available anywhere?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Are the Walter Rohrl Spoilers available anywhere?  (Read 3776 times)
mikesides

« on: August 30, 2009, 04:27:45 AM »

So I have seen that people are still remaking the Abarth spoilers but are the Walter Rohrl style ones available anywhere?
mikesides

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 04:40:56 AM »

I'm also interested in the black pillar trim with the signature on it.  Are those available anywhere?
131NZ

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 05:51:02 AM »

The man you want is MARKOH on this forum. He was selling the reproduced signatures, not sure about the spoilers though. Good luck.

I,m Paul and I,m an expat Scot living in N.Z.? A? former owner of SFS 639V.
mikesides

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 06:18:14 AM »

I saw his post about the signatures.  I wasn't sure if those were just decals or actual plastic panels.  I rather doubt I will have any luck with the spoilers but it seems as though someone should be making reproductions similar to the Abarth ones.
131NZ

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 06:42:27 AM »

Yes I think it was just the decal but its a good start.

I,m Paul and I,m an expat Scot living in N.Z.? A? former owner of SFS 639V.
MarkoH

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 05:56:10 PM »

The man you want is MARKOH on this forum. He was selling the reproduced signatures, not sure about the spoilers though. Good luck.

Yes - I have these Walter R?hrl signatures available in black and silver color. In original Special Edition Walter R?hrl there is just stickers attached to c-pillar cover - mine are 99,9% identical...

Marko Hannula
Mynamaki, Finland

Fiat Ritmo Abarth 130 TC -86
Ford Sierra RS Cosworth -86
sid131

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 07:38:21 PM »

I have  the set of walter rohrl stickers that i got from Marko & they are 100% perfect, just get some & see for yourself, Marko is the only man in the whole world that can supply these at this present time so no more questions just buy them!
as for the spoilers i am lucky enough to have a roof spoiler thanks to kev131 & i also have a bootlid spoiler which i may sell if anyone is really interested no timewasters like!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.