Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 08:00:49 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  For Sale: fiat 131 including sport parts - lots available
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: For Sale: fiat 131 including sport parts - lots available  (Read 12096 times)
chris131

« on: December 31, 2008, 05:31:15 PM »

Hi, I have lots of fiat 131 parts for sale from series 1 to series 3. Lots of new parts - and practically everything for a sport.

No sport doors or rear quarter panels though.

Email me or post here with what you need?

chrissy962@hotmail.co.uk
brensport
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 07:53:47 PM »

Hi Chris, Front windscreen new must be proper sport one. Also rear left hand side turret and left hand inner valance and chassy leg.
bolger

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 02:43:16 AM »

Window seals front and rear ? For windshield and the rear window.
sid131

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 01:19:25 PM »

new heater control valve wanted for 131 sport do you have Chris.
chris131

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 01:29:07 PM »

Hi brensports - can't help with any of your parts.

Hi bolger - I have window rubbers - but they are just 131 mirafiori - no sport one's. I also have a rear windscreen in perfect condition.

Hi nick - I may have a heater control valve - will have a look.
sid131

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 07:25:50 PM »

Hi Chris any joy with the heater control valve?
chris131

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 11:15:10 PM »

Hi nick, sorry no joy with the heater control valve 
f1lmm

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2009, 12:27:59 PM »

Hi brensports - can't help with any of your parts.

Hi bolger - I have window rubbers - but they are just 131 mirafiori - no sport one's. I also have a rear windscreen in perfect condition.

Hi nick - I may have a heater control valve - will have a look.

hi chris any rear seat's in black,for the sport? cheers and a back quarter interior door card for the sport(drivers) side cheers
CkRacing

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 01:44:15 PM »

wanted for 131 racing complete set of orange seats and door panels, also new set of side mouldings complete for wings, doors and back quarter panels please.
chris131

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 05:28:20 PM »

Hi, Yes I have a full orange interior complete with door cards. Also I have the side mouldings but they are second hand.

Also have the black door cards but no black seats.
f1lmm

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 08:26:03 PM »

Hi, Yes I have a full orange interior complete with door cards. Also I have the side mouldings but they are second hand.

Also have the black door cards but no black seats.

ok chris,do you have the rear quarter card,obviously in black,(drivers side),and the plastic part that goes in front of the rear window?,if so tell how much and i'll pay you by paypal,immediately.cheers,let me paypal account name
chris131

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 09:27:48 PM »

plastic part that goes in front of the rear window???  Undecided

I'm not sure what part your talking about - Are you looking the plastic trim that goes above the rear quarter card. It has an ashtray fitted to the end part of it. Is that the part your after?

If not if you can send me a pic of what you need?

Will have to check and make sure I definately have driver side one, and need to get a price for postage.

Will let you know once i've checked with post office.
f1lmm

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 10:09:45 PM »

plastic part that goes in front of the rear window?Huh Undecided

I'm not sure what part your talking about - Are you looking the plastic trim that goes above the rear quarter card. It has an ashtray fitted to the end part of it. Is that the part your after?

If not if you can send me a pic of what you need?

Will have to check and make sure I definately have driver side one, and need to get a price for postage.

Will let you know once i've checked with post office.

i have the plastic bit with the ashtray,just need the velour part.

also the part that goes above the rear seat's that sit's in between the rear window and the rear seat,normally where people put the nodding dogs on it, Grin
chris131

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2009, 06:08:54 PM »

Aww..... The black carpet. Where the parcel shelf would be in a hatchback. Would that be the item your after? If so I have a 131 sport one - but it has 2 speaker holes cut in it - 1 at each side. Might be of use to you?

chris
f1lmm

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2009, 08:27:30 PM »

Aww..... The black carpet. Where the parcel shelf would be in a hatchback. Would that be the item your after? If so I have a 131 sport one - but it has 2 speaker holes cut in it - 1 at each side. Might be of use to you?

chris

that would be the part i'm after,i'll take it,and the quarter door card,let me know how much all together,and postage to dundee in scotland please,cheers Wink
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.