Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:06:14 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  For Sale: fiat 131 including sport parts - lots available
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: For Sale: fiat 131 including sport parts - lots available  (Read 12019 times)
brensport
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2009, 09:39:50 PM »

Hi Ck Raceing i also have a full orange interior and mouldings for sale make me any reasonable offer  Grin Grin
CkRacing

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2009, 09:57:12 PM »

Hi Brensports i will be sending you a private message.
brensport
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 10:47:56 PM »

Hi Ck Racing have sent u a pm with pics attached hope they suit your requirement ta
f1lmm

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2009, 10:13:38 AM »

Aww..... The black carpet. Where the parcel shelf would be in a hatchback. Would that be the item your after? If so I have a 131 sport one - but it has 2 speaker holes cut in it - 1 at each side. Might be of use to you?

chris

chris any joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
CkRacing

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2009, 12:59:42 PM »

Hi Brensports thanks for the pics & the reasonable price, i will buy the parts, i can pay you now by paypal or my brother can pick up the parts & pay you, he delivers to Ireland every 2 weeks in Kildare is that far from you?let me know what to do.
btw who is this chris131 he never answered my pm or sent me anything & as far as i can make out he doesnt have anything people are after, possibly a timewaster why do these people offer things they dont seem to have is beyond me.
brensport
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2009, 02:49:13 PM »

Well Ck Racing i will send all details by pm and i gaurantee that i'm not one of these time wasters.
CkRacing

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2009, 04:58:25 PM »

Brensport got all the details, deal done thank you very much, yes you are definately NOT a timewaster, pleasure doing business.
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2009, 05:31:50 PM »

Hi CKRacing - Glad you got your parts.

Where your comments (and others now removed) are concerned about a fellow forum member I would urge anyone who has issues with individual forum members to try to resolve them directly and as politely as possible.

I have known the individual (and his family) since 2002 and can only say that they are most helpful and hospitable family that you could come across. In addition he & his Dad are big fans of classic Fiats and probably have more 131s that most other people in Britain & Ireland.

Remember that people may have changed e-mail addresses, no longer have access to computers, etc.

Please let us try to maintain civility on this forum - The 131 comunity is a small one although now worldwide and I for one would like to see membership grow ....and not dwindle because of internal personal critcisms.? Smiley

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
CkRacing

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2009, 07:59:10 PM »

kev131 yes i have now got my parts thanks to brensports, you seem a bit annoyed here are you chris131 by any chance?because there seems to be no contact from him what so ever.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.