Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 07:44:20 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  We seek them here, we seek them there, we seek them everywhere (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  EGF 215T, KBK 391Y & ALH 162Y
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EGF 215T, KBK 391Y & ALH 162Y  (Read 6503 times)
david

« on: August 25, 2009, 09:43:09 AM »

Found the reg number of my first ever Fiat 131  EGF 215T  which was a 1600 T/C supermirafiori in yellow that I bought cheap because the previous owner had blown the clutch apart in it, to any previous owner of this car, it was scrapped in 1987.  Also  KBK 391Y  a blue 2.0 L supermirafiori which was scrapped sometime in 1995 and  ALH 162Y a white 2.0L supermirafiori which I fitted a beige interior from a mk2 super (inc head lining) but that got wrapped round a lamp post and four keep right posts at high speed on a rainy day but it did get me home even though it was wrecked and was scrapped in 1998
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 09:47:06 AM by david » Logged
italianxrays

Fiat 131 - VFP783X

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 05:07:15 PM »

Smiley Hi, came across a copy of change of keeper (former relative) of a white super 2litre but reg was ALH163Y, originally he purchased the car after I took him to a Brooklands Auto italia meet, he was so impressed by my car ,or my driving perhaps ?
anyway it appears he acquired this car in March '97 from a Gordon Jewell, Aldershot who had it from Oct '89 ? seems only 2 former keepers.
This is the same car that was on ebay last year I think but unsold as failed to meet reserve.at least it survives !!
Don't think current owner on our Forum, is this the same car do you think ?
david

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 07:22:49 AM »

Italianxrays,  It was  a white supermirafiori ALH 162Y as I still have the log book, bought this car from Adversane scrapyard and it had obviously been sitting idle for a long time as it was covered in green mildew, paid for it and it was steam cleaned before I took it and was a solid car.  I remember throwing out the cheap mk3 interior and fittng beige interior from mk2 supermirafiori including headlining which improved the car but then as I say ended up wrapped round those posts but at the time mk3 131's were available and expendable. The one you mention ALH 163Y must have been the same dealer.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.