Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 11:29:25 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  English Heritage Audley End Hse .car show 21st june and 11th september
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: English Heritage Audley End Hse .car show 21st june and 11th september  (Read 3398 times)
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« on: March 31, 2015, 06:08:52 PM »

Classic Cars at Audley End House (2)
People
Balaam, Kathryn Dear Sir/Madam I am writing to you as a previous participant at an Audley End House Classic Car event. We are holding two Classic Car events at Audley this year one on Fathers Day, Sunday June 21st 20
Mar 30 at 11:59 AM
me
To
Theo Kyriacou
Mar 30 at 6:38 PM
an other nice little show and free entry to the house

On Monday, 30 March 2015, 11:59, "Balaam, Kathryn" <Kathryn.Balaam@english-heritage.org.uk> wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to you as a previous participant at an Audley End House Classic Car event. We are holding two Classic Car events at Audley this year one on Fathers Day, Sunday June 21st 2015 and the other on Sunday 13th September 2015. In order to attend one or both of the events please complete the attached booking form and return to me either by email to this address, or at the Wrest Park postal address indicated.

Please note that Terms and Conditions are printed on the back of the form and I suggest you keep a copy of these for reference.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

Best Regards

Kathryn Balaam
    Events Assistant Manager London & East
    Tel:01525 863715

English Heritage
    Wrest Park
    Silsoe
    Bedfordshire
    MK45 4HR

English Heritage is changing into two organisations.

From Spring 2015, we shall become Historic England, a government service championing England's heritage and giving expert, constructive advice, and the English Heritage Trust, a charity caring for the National Heritage Collection of more than 400 historic properties and their collections.

If you'd like to know more about these developments, please visit:

www.english-heritage.org.uk/about

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.

Classic Car Booking Form 2015
.doc
Download

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 07:24:34 AM »

Sent mine off just in case . Free entry and to house n gardens

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 04:39:55 PM by jasonh131 » Logged

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 04:52:39 PM »

use this form it an old but just change the date , free to us

http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/content/imported-docs/a-e/classic-car-booking-form-2013.pdf

http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/whats-on/classic-cars-Aud-21-06-2015/

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 05:47:01 PM »

Got my pass  Grin  anyone else  Roll Eyes

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.