Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 07:38:47 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Clonakilty Show this Sunday 19th July
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clonakilty Show this Sunday 19th July  (Read 3721 times)
kev131
Founding Member

« on: July 13, 2009, 06:17:28 PM »

I attended this by accident and without my 131 (I didn't have it then) in 2006. It was a nice size show, very friendly and easy in and out. There was a display by a classic fire engine in extinguishing a car fire - The car was set alight and from nowhere the 70s Fire truck arrived with blues and twos - Great fun for the owners & pals.? Wink

Two Fiats if I remember, an X1-9 and a beautiful low mileage 124 Sport CC in red.

Clon is a lovely spot in West Cork and a nice spin on a sunny day from Limerick. If the weather forecast is OK I think I'll go. Is anyone interested in going along?? Smiley

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 08:26:47 PM »

I had a great spin out today in the Sport - 300kms round trip and she didn't miss a beat until my throttle return spring broke on a long left hander at speed 10kms from home - More in the garage section!

Enjoy the video..

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
theredx19
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 10:59:50 PM »

Bad link on that one Kev but found it after and that has to be a treat for Sid with all of the Toyotas as I think he has an unhealthy interest in them  Shocked Shocked
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 12:02:43 AM »

Bad link on that one Kev

Here's the correct link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL6U2cmX_mA

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
sid131

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 07:00:05 AM »

Bad link on that one Kev but found it after and that has to be a treat for Sid with all of the Toyotas as I think he has an unhealthy interest in them? Shocked Shocked

it was a treat to see all the Toyotas Dave !!! couldnt get on using that link Kev but got the one on octane, well done you are getting good at that youtube melarkey, need a few more of the 131 though & it came out as "red" on my pc .
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.