Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:38:50 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  new member writes first question
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: new member writes first question  (Read 5235 times)
simonracing

« on: October 21, 2009, 07:06:53 PM »

can anyone help i am trying to order some bits of yagmar but he seems to be a bit vague about the shipping costs . has anyone had any dealings with him in the past and is this normal
by the way iam restring my 131 sport i will put some pictures on your website later on if anyone is interested .This is a great site it has been very helpfull
                         many thanks  simon
sorry i have not written before but not very good with computors
eugene

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 07:18:16 PM »

Greeting from Eire and welcome to the forum Simon.
I myself have never delt with Yagmur,but i have never seen anyone on this site to say anything bad about Yagmur.Feedback is 1000% positive.
Sid 131 and others can confirm this as they have had many deelings with Yagmur and his parts are excellent.  Eugene

owner of 5 LADA NIVAS 4X4 a 1979 Opel Kadett Coupe and a 1975 FIAT 131 Mirafiori 1585cc
sam22

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 07:38:56 PM »

hi simon. i have dealt with yagmur and his parts and prices are excellent, a gentleman to deal with.
          seamus
Fiat 131 Abarth#2

Fiat 131 Abarth Gr.4

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 07:48:17 PM »

Hello Simon,

welcome here!

i bought some parts, for me Yagmur is scrupulously correct!

i will put some pictures on your website later on if anyone is interested

yes very interested.

Enzo Wink 

Enzo from Germany!
sid131

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 07:12:42 AM »

Hi welcome Yagmurs parts are excellent but he might be vague because there is never a set price for the shipping as its Turkey & not Europe, i myself have got small & larger parts off Yagmur, some i took home from Turkey while on holiday when he posted to my hotel & others posted to Ireland & the price varied so as he is the only person i know of with brand new parts consider the post part of the price & get whatever you need, the parts are excellent exactly the same.
Yagmur

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 07:56:27 AM »

Hello all my 131 friends,
Thank you very much for all your nice words.
sportman

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 05:45:21 PM »

HELLO I CAN AGREE YAGMUR IS OK I HAVE ORDER FLOOPANS AND MORE PARTS BIG BOX AND THE PRICE WAS FOR ME CORRECT.
WAS SENDED FROM TURKY THO BELGIUM.
Yagmur

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 06:16:45 PM »

Hi Sportman,
You were very polite to me and I tried to do my best to you.
Your woodenbox was very big because of floor pans and rear chassis but the transport was very cheap,230Euro,in 7 days from Turkey to Belgium.
many thanks for your nice words and business ship.
sid131

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 07:57:28 PM »

So lads the shipping seems to be sorted from Turkey to Europe & pretty cheap for a big box now, so no excuse for not getting the parts from Yagmur.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.