Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 11:14:19 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Emma Hoolin - Please read
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Emma Hoolin - Please read  (Read 3403 times)
Phil

« on: September 27, 2011, 07:12:39 PM »

Hi All,

This has nothing to do with cars. A friend of mine at work his four year old niece is suffering from a very aggressive form of cancer called Neuroblastoma. Below is the email that he sent to me, please read it and have a look at the links, if you can pass this on to people you know outside of this forum that would be great. Thanks Phil.

Hi All

Please can you spare a minute  of your time to look at the following?

I am sending this out to everyone I know and hope  after reading this and looking at the two links below  you will do the same.

My four year old niece Emma was diagnosed with a high risk aggressive cancer that mainly affects children under the age of five. Emma has been undergoing aggressive treatment at Manchester Children?s Hospital, her treatment ends in October, then she needs a further six months of immunotherapy.
To have the best chance of survival Emma needs to have this  treatment in the U.S.A .  The cost of the treatment is likely to cost in excess of ?210,000 which as  you will agree, is a huge sum of money.  Over the coming weeks/months Emma?s family and friends will be carrying out various fund raising activities to raise as much money as possible. We  are looking  for donations from as many people as possible,  whatever  the amount.

We are also looking  for fundraising  ideas and volunteers. if you are looking at taking part in a charity event in the near future or would like to organise  one, please can we ask if  you  will do it on behalf of Emma?  We will also be looking at distributing collection tins at various locations. If you could accommodate one please let me know.

Please click on the following links or copy and paste into your browser.

http://www.justgiving.com/hope4emma

http://www.emmahoolin.co.uk

Present cars 131 2.0 Ltr sports twin cam, in Gun Metal, in bits and a blue 2.0 Ltr supermirafiori.
Rob 131

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 05:05:05 AM »

Phil

Thankyou for sharing this with us all and it certainly puts many things in life into perspective. There should easily be ?2k from this forum alone.

Please keepus updated on the progress.

Rob 131: 2019 BMW 530d M Sport, 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman, 2015 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Performance Edition & 2012 Alfa Romeo Mito 1.3JTDM

Formally Owned an Orange 1979 131 Mirafiori Sport in 90/91

UK
Phil

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 07:55:27 PM »

You are quite right when you hear about something like this does put life into perspective, you realise that your bad day at work, the kids or the 131 or what ever is giving you grief isn't so bad afterall Huh

If you want to see it, below is a link to a local granda tv news programme that Emma and her Mum were on.

http://www.itv.com/granada/finding-funds-for-emma50492

Present cars 131 2.0 Ltr sports twin cam, in Gun Metal, in bits and a blue 2.0 Ltr supermirafiori.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.