Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 09:32:10 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  The Garage (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Help identifying a part please
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help identifying a part please  (Read 3454 times)
Crazypierre

« on: October 28, 2010, 01:40:59 PM »

Gents
I have found a real wheel arch repair section for sale but the seller doesn't know if its for a 2 door or 4 door. All he can say is its nearside. I need it for my 4 door.  Please can somebody take a look at this attached picture and advise if you can tell if its for a 4 door or 2 door?
THanks
Peter

* Fiat 131 arch.jpg (16.69 KB, 500x375 - viewed 510 times.)
mirafiori76

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 01:54:30 PM »

Peter,

As far as i can tell from this (not to clear) picture it can be used on either 2 as 4 doors.

Mike

Mike.131 Abarth group 4, 131 Racing Walter Rohrl, 131 1600 CL
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 09:43:24 PM »

I believe the same Mike, 2 and 4 door both possible but this one is meant for a fourdoor. This sillend is there visible which is not there at a 2door!

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.