Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 10:15:00 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Fiat Ireland Sponsorship
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiat Ireland Sponsorship  (Read 7552 times)
kev131
Founding Member

« on: April 25, 2007, 10:17:58 PM »

In a roundabout way we were able to get news of our event on the management agenda in Fiat Ireland who have responded with interest and support for our little event.

Fiat Ireland have very kindly offered some quality Fiat merchandise for use as prizes for 131 attendees on the event.

On behalf of the 3MA organisers I would like to sincerely thank Fiat Ireland for their support with our attempt to fly the classic Fiat flag. Fiat have a wonderful heritage and in my view should be celebrated at every opportunity.

If anyone has any suggestions for category winners (eg most original or modified car), please post here - All suggestions gratefully welcomed.

Cheers

Kev

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Kennedy of Sixmilebridge

all-italia.net

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 01:43:02 PM »

How about a "Most Enthuastic Passenger" category ??

all-italia.net
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 06:45:13 PM »

Hiya G - Well judging by the look on your face every time that you stepped from Andy's car I think you won that one hands down!  Wink

It's great that you had such an enjoyable day - Maybe you will let me know when the next Midnight club meet is on!!  Grin

Kevin Doyle
Limerick, Ireland
Kennedy of Sixmilebridge

all-italia.net

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 09:24:40 PM »

We are having a "Show and Shine" show, with prizes, on Sunday, ( this very coming Sunday ).

Jetland Shopping centre, Limerick Road, 1.30PM Sunday.

10 euros admission as we are collecting for Cahercalla Hospice.

Bring the beast if you can , or if it's too wet, just bring yourself, and anyone else who wants to come !!

I'd love it if you came to educate the younger car enthuasists out there about the Fiat way of life...

Show them the DARK SIDE, hee hee...

all-italia.net
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 11:09:41 PM »

Bring the beast if you can ....

Show them the DARK SIDE, hee hee...

Kevin's car is far too orange for the dark side  Grin Grin

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
martyk
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 12:02:22 PM »

hi theo do i detect a certin racist comment whats wrong with orange 131 s Angry Angry Grin Grin Grin ;Dits to match our out going nature  Grin
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 12:29:25 PM »

No, I have no problem with orange. But in a 131, the best place for orange is INSIDE the car!

* MVC-009S.JPG (29.64 KB, 640x480 - viewed 499 times.)

* DSCF0023s.JPG (135.74 KB, 640x480 - viewed 499 times.)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 12:31:08 PM by Thotos » Logged

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
martyk
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 12:57:25 PM »

good one theo i filled in form for cd  for me to download is nearly impossible thats what i get for living in the back of beyond  Huh Huh talk soon marty k
Kennedy of Sixmilebridge

all-italia.net

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 07:39:40 PM »

Kev, you made an impression at the show today...

http://www.midnightclub.ie/forum/showthread.php?p=41091#post41091

all-italia.net
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2007, 08:29:58 PM »

Thanks for the invite Gra - Although I suspect that it was the car? Wink and not me that turned a few heads - Shame... with all those dolly birds around!? Cheesy

I must admit to feeling a little like the owner of the Lotus Cortina did at 3MA last Sunday night!? Roll Eyes

Kevin Doyle
Limerick, Ireland
Kennedy of Sixmilebridge

all-italia.net

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 10:16:15 AM »

Over 20 people have complimented your car and because of the interest it has generated, I'm warning you that your attendance at a forth coming Midnight Club event may be required !!

Thanks for coming Kevin.

all-italia.net
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.