Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:09:35 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Back with our silly prices again!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Back with our silly prices again!  (Read 12520 times)
f1lmm

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2008, 12:09:36 PM »

ok let me know cheers
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2008, 03:09:26 PM »

i offered you a pair of brand new wings for a 132,originals for 100 quid,and you said that was to expensive,you want everything for nothing,that's a bargain for that inner wing,i'm thinking of buying it!!!,i still have they wings if you interested or maybe i'm just waste-ing my time again Roll Eyes

I don't wish to get into an online argument, but I am not being accused of messing anyone around either. To set the record straight for everybody on here this is what happened. I was the top bidder on ebay for just over ?100 but the reserve was not met. I was then offered the pair for ?100 which I accepted and I wanted to buy them for that price. However, I emailed you to ask you how you wanted me to pay for them and got to this day no reply. As to the accusation I want things for nothing, I try to buy things as cheaply as I can. If others can afford / are willing to pay more that is a decision for them to make.

Like I said I'm not looking for an argument, just putting across my version of events. I have a 100% feedback rating on ebay and do not mess people around....

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
f1lmm

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2008, 04:08:30 PM »

i offered you a pair of brand new wings for a 132,originals for 100 quid,and you said that was to expensive,you want everything for nothing,that's a bargain for that inner wing,i'm thinking of buying it!!!,i still have they wings if you interested or maybe i'm just waste-ing my time again Roll Eyes

I don't wish to get into an online argument, but I am not being accused of messing anyone around either. To set the record straight for everybody on here this is what happened. I was the top bidder on ebay for just over ?100 but the reserve was not met. I was then offered the pair for ?100 which I accepted and I wanted to buy them for that price. However, I emailed you to ask you how you wanted me to pay for them and got to this day no reply. As to the accusation I want things for nothing, I try to buy things as cheaply as I can. If others can afford / are willing to pay more that is a decision for them to make.

Like I said I'm not looking for an argument, just putting across my version of events. I have a 100% feedback rating on ebay and do not mess people around....

WHY!!! would i knock back a 100 pounds for the wings,i offered you a second chance offer at the price you bidded,and you declined after putting in that offer!!..lets be honest the cars that we all deal with are rare!!!!,there for we have to pay top dollar for parts,if your in the business to make cars nice,,then you have to spend the MONEY!,cheers
chris131

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2008, 04:17:03 PM »

Hi f1lmm, what 131 body panels do you have? Could you email me a list with prices.

chrissy962@hotmail.co.uk
f1lmm

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2008, 04:24:21 PM »

Hi f1lmm, what 131 body panels do you have? Could you email me a list with prices.

chrissy962@hotmail.co.uk

e-mail sent
theredx19
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2008, 05:12:18 PM »

This is a common thing I see in car clubs parts wanted for nothing and charge a fortune when someone needs them. I am only a mechanic no big wages for me but I will still pay what is asked for for parts, I have even paid for new door skins to be hand made for my Dino and if I needed a chassis leg or valence I would pay this price. I understand money can be tight but you have to pay for rare parts otherwise messers will force people with these parts to just dump them rather then been messed around as some folk will argue over a fiver Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2008, 05:38:20 PM »

All I can say is that I offered to buy them for ?100 and you did not reply to my email and tell me how you wanted me to pay you. I'm not saying any more on the issue. In response to other comments I have an amount for everything that I am willing to pay as does everyone else. Its my money and I spend it how I wish just like everybody else. If people have different opinions to me then fine.

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
f1lmm

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2008, 12:13:50 PM »

All I can say is that I offered to buy them for ?100 and you did not reply to my email and tell me how you wanted me to pay you. I'm not saying any more on the issue. In response to other comments I have an amount for everything that I am willing to pay as does everyone else. Its my money and I spend it how I wish just like everybody else. If people have different opinions to me then fine.

ok mirafioriman,do you want these wings,there yours for a 100 quid.let me know.
124AC

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »

F1lmm, regarding your body panels for 131, can you email me list and prices please?  Also, do you have any panles for 124 AC Coupe?  Thanks

Current Fleet:  124AC Coupe. Torque tube model.  Supermirafiori 2000 S3.   Alfa Sprint Cloverleaf 1700.  Lancia Delta Integrale 8V Kat.  Lancia Delta Integrale 8V Kat
f1lmm

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2008, 12:19:44 PM »

F1lmm, regarding your body panels for 131, can you email me list and prices please?? Also, do you have any panles for 124 AC Coupe?? Thanks

i have 2 brand new wings and sills for sale originals in pink primer,for 131,also a fiat 124 coupe wheel arch,your for 150 quid,all in,cheers
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 01:11:52 PM by f1lmm » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.