Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 06:59:36 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Supermirafiori fog light grill
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Supermirafiori fog light grill  (Read 6806 times)
Gremlino

« on: December 24, 2009, 11:31:35 PM »

A collector of all cars Italian has found an optional extra for the series 3.

Its for sale if anyone is interested, it takes him a few days to reply when I contact him as his storage barn is a bit like the warehouse at the end of 'Raiders of the lost Ark' and he loses himself in there for days  Cheesy.

The condition is good but grubby/dusty, the brackets have a light surface rust but are sound and the fog lights are not cloudy or blown. I have no idea how much he wants for it but it wont be silly.

* 131 spotlight grill.jpg (436.28 KB, 1979x1268 - viewed 469 times.)

Signature has gone Kaput!
hammerbeirne

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 01:32:26 AM »

now thats rare
djape1977

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 11:54:05 AM »

any idea how much it's worth?

get a bigger hammer!
sporty darren

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 10:33:24 PM »

;)my mate had one of them hanging in his barn , last time i looked it was still there.
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 07:13:36 PM »

I seem to remember one in as new condition being advertised on Ebay UK recently for about ?50. Unless this one was cleaned up to it's best presentation, it's hard to see it realising much. They were not a great design, aesthetically speaking, from the outset, in my opinion.

Here is another additional headlight option - Hideous to my eyes and it completly ruins the subdued agreesion of the 131 look. Smiley

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
mirko131

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 07:20:18 PM »

Very interesting you re catalogo of Lester , i think improbabily take in this time , WOW Roll Eyes
thre is not a America KIT that' s one

mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 07:26:36 PM »

I quite like the spoiler on that silver 131, however the headlights don't do anything for me Roll Eyes

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
Gremlino

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 09:50:22 PM »

Unless this one was cleaned up to it's best presentation, it's hard to see it realising much. They were not a great design, aesthetically speaking, from the outset

I know what you mean Kev  they're an original option but not very pretty, this one would clean up well.   

Signature has gone Kaput!
brensport
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 10:49:42 AM »

I HAVE A NEW ONE OF THOSE GRILL MINUS DA LAMPS     BY THE WAY WHATS YOUR THINKING ON DA RACEING STICKERS ON DA BOTTOM OF DA DOORS QUARTERS AND WINGS
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 10:57:08 AM »

I HAVE A NEW ONE OF THOSE GRILL MINUS DA LAMPS     BY THE WAY WHATS YOUR THINKING ON DA RACEING STICKERS ON DA BOTTOM OF DA DOORS QUARTERS AND WINGS

I dunno Bren - In one way it highlights the nature of the car's intent, which is good, on the other it's a bit tacky, like that trail blazer that Nick likes (no offence Nick). After a while it might annoy, especially where you are striving for originality.  Smiley

Kevin Doyle
Limerick, Ireland
brensport
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 11:01:25 AM »

just a taught Kev i have mixed feelings on them
sid131

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 02:03:49 PM »

i think that the stripes suit the orange car & maby the silver colour but i wouldnt like them on the grey car, as for the tailblazer i wouldnt fit it now either, i was bought the one on ebay just so i can take some pics of it on my car when its finished with a set of FIB 1588 no plates, i dont have any good pics of fib, yes mad i know Grin Grin Grin
same goes for the louvre not sure about it either now that i got the glass tinted & i have a new louver for the rusty lady & dont warm to it now, but at least i am looking at it & not for it, same as the roof spoiler (thanks again Kev) & both types of boot spoiler, spoiled or what?? better than ciggies any day Wink Wink Wink
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2009, 04:59:17 PM »

No need for thanks Nick - You really really wanted it at the time and paid me well for it- although it's a shame now if it's no longer part of your plans... Embarrassed Hang on to it though - They are quite rare now.

I've regularly toyed with the idea of removing my boot spoiler - I prefer the clean tail look such as on Theo's and Mike's cars so I'm thinking of painting a secondhand boot lid to fit same as a replacement, while keeping the original for when I invariably change my mind again in the future!  Roll Eyes Anyone got a new boot lid for sale before I salvage my secondhand one..?  Smiley

Kevin Doyle
Limerick, Ireland
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.