Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:05:20 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Fiat 131 mirafiori Sport
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiat 131 mirafiori Sport  (Read 46860 times)
c.a.c131

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2012, 10:57:20 AM »

Well done Smiley

1980 Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport/Racing, 1981 Fiat 131 S2 Supermirafiori Panorama 1600/TC.
Ciaran

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2012, 01:04:53 PM »

absolutely gutted I missed this sport !

It is without doubth the best looking sport Ive seen for some time
and I love the colour ! And such value !!!!

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the search goes on and on and on and on
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 07:14:52 PM by Ciaran » Logged

Ciaran Horohoe owner of an Overfinch Range Rover, XK convertable Jag, 1963 Merc SL 230 pagoda, and soon to be owner of 131 sport .
Sev131

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2012, 09:59:39 PM »

Hi Ciaran

Welcome to the club.

Sorry mate she sold quicker than a few thought on this forum. Was up against a LHD put up on the same day....but as we now know, not everyone wants a LHD! Grin Grin Grin

Keep looking... RHD's are about....just a matter of time.

I know of a certain RHD Sport in the UK and am sure the owner must of mailed you.

Will pm you details.

Bobby Sev
106usj

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2013, 06:43:30 PM »

I bought a Sept 2004 copy of retro cars last week of ebay to read the article about the 131 cover feature Abarth (BLE 981S) and browsing through it Sev I saw a little piece by one of the reporters on your old green 131 for sale at the retro cars show 2004 must have been either when you bought it or just before.
I wish 131 sports were for sale for the money that was for sale for in that add now in 2012.
Sev131

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2013, 10:23:32 PM »

Angus, I bought the car around Sept 2004 4 months after I got married! I had seen pictures of it at retro rides show that year and had heard good and bad things from members about it and decided I need to have a look at it myself, seeing as I had enough spares to convert it back to a standard road car.

I purchased it via the classified section of retro rides. I went down to potters bar with a mate in my E36 318is Sport and bought it one sat morning, struck a deal and drove it back with a wining diff, fuel leak that I did not see before, one carb about to drop off, gear selection problem, engine breather entering cabin, cut springs cable tied to diff plus lots more.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.