Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 01:45:45 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  The Garage (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Repair help needed
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Repair help needed  (Read 4779 times)
anboca

« on: February 16, 2015, 01:53:55 PM »

Hi, I'm working in my 131 CL 1600 and have a little problem. Working on the fuse box, I see a little rotten part hidden by the dash. When the dash was off, I see this:

Right part

Left part

It seems to be very hard to repair, do you have any advice?

Thanks for the help!
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 07:30:28 PM »

Its the beginning of the end  Undecided unless you strip off the wings and find the rest of it cause that will only be the first bit ................

Or put it all back and forget about it  Cool

till you get a better one

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
simon abarth

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 08:21:51 PM »

I think if you want to keep this car, you can start watching the restoration of several Fiat here in the "Project corner" and call YAGMUR for parts  Wink

simon abarth
simon abarth

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 08:30:26 PM »

I just watched your 131 and I think the low front body is very ill and body back down too. we can see (I think) a lot of sealant in them
if you scratch below you'll realize!
Your 131 has real problems identical to all the other
good luck

simon abarth
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 09:57:52 PM »

Front wings off, front screen out and then cut the scuttle panel (below windscreen) off. You can then access the area fully to do the necessary repairs Wink

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
daverwd

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2015, 11:05:45 PM »

Think this needs to get some help from Nicks hospital .. If you PM Nick am sure he could advise you .. Undecided
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.