Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 06:53:59 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Another 131 For sale UK ebay
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another 131 For sale UK ebay  (Read 17442 times)
theredx19
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2009, 05:52:43 AM »

No true you should have criterias set aside but an Italian car no matter what one is a passion and as such should be ruled by the heart.... if we used our heads we would all be driving some delightful version of a micra or even something worse   Shocked Shocked Shocked
TreviDash

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2009, 11:54:30 PM »

Well, it made ?2450. Well short of what we were told the owner wanted for it. I think it made a decent price for a 4 door. Will be interesting to see if it gets re-listed or if the owner decides to keep it.

Hello all!

New here.  Been chatting to mirafioriman on another forum and thought I'd take a look over here.

My first car was a 1977 2-door 1st series 1300.  So quick off the mark (with the short diff ratio) that it to upset MK2 1600 Sport lads in the neighbourhood.  They hated me because I wouldn't conform.  Loved it to bits.  Rotbox though.  Ever since they've been in the back of my mind: if a series two four-door came my way I'd have it sort of thing.  I thought they were still pocket money motors (non-Sports I mean)....

Shock horror are four door 131s now this pricey???   Shocked

Unsold at ?2500 still seems heavy for a blown-over ?600 car with just service items and brake work??  Just compare that to how low Lancia Betas go for, even Volumexs....

I'll post again, later.  Am still in shock.

Cheers all!

Jason.

'52 Alfa 156 2.4 JTD Sportwagon, daily derv
x2 '82 Lancia Beta S3 Berlina, one for sale
I did have a 131 once, honest.
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2009, 11:55:26 PM »

Glad you joined us! 131 prices do seem to be on the up at the moment. That particular 131 did make a pretty good price in my opinion, but did not sell. It was sold on ebay as a barn find about a year or so ago for about ?650. Hard to say how good the respray etc was as I have not seen the car in the flesh.

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
TreviDash

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 12:15:58 AM »

Hello again Dave  Grin

Looking at your avatar I know I remember your car on fleabay some months back.  I've no recollection what it went for though?

Looking at your sig, it's about time i went and took a trip way north of me and take a sniff at this Panorama of yours   Smiley
Last one of those I saw (on mainland Blighty that is) was running backwards on the Wimbledon banger track around '90...

Cheers

J

TreviDash

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2009, 12:59:39 AM »

I contacted the seller, he still has it.

He's glad it didn't sell because he wanted to keep it, really.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.