Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:48:27 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131 Racing in Malaysia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131 Racing in Malaysia  (Read 18210 times)
131dave

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 01:30:58 PM »

ah thanks....mmm project car....dont tempt me !!!a 600 or 850 could be on the cards...as for the 131, the owner tells me the car wont be ready till after CNY he seems to be a perfectionist and wants to re commision the car after it standing or so long etc etc...i now have pics of the underside,he put it on the ramp for my friend to get some pics !!all seems well with all underseal bein removed when he first over hauled it,so no hidden nastys !
I have yet to find out all what he has done to it,but it does seem to have had suspension etc uprated as well as the motor... Tongue

lookin forward to meetin you all down there and as for some of the roads....sheer bliss,the run up to genting is superb !! is this the Karak highway? i think so?

dave, now located in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Baja141

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 01:03:05 AM »

Correct Dave, the highway to Genting. . nice loops as well as uphill & downhill  Roll Eyes we will be going further up to Karak town, have the traditional coffee & nasi lemak there and back.
Early sunday morning is good, because we won't get tickets !! Huh Grin

Fiat131TC-Fiat131CL
131dave

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2008, 01:17:52 PM »

update,well, ive seen the car in the metal now,the interiour is all there and unmolested,but it is very tired with a cracked dash the being worse part,however,here its relitivly cheap to get a new leather interiour made.
i have found out the car was stripped an restored with new sills etc being fitted,the paint is 4-5 years old,so the few little bubles showing dont seem so bad in that case.
the engine sounds very sweet,only mods being the twin 40's ,headers and full flow exhaust system,and the vernier cam pullys.
the radiator is toyota and keeps the twin cam cool in traffic and 34c.....

the car will come with the factory aircon refitted and 14'' minilite reps and new rubber.

all in all im interested to buy it,131's in all forms are rare here now, and the sport even more so...i think with a rolling resto it could be a nice car,but never concours as the parts just dont exist here for that.

watch this space... Wink

dave, now located in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.