Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 12:48:14 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  are you happy now ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: are you happy now ?  (Read 3072 times)
LE612

« on: May 18, 2010, 11:06:07 AM »

the 3MA it seems to be like a good old movie.

There is allways a happy ending.

Are you happy now ?

the 3MA ends for 2010 !

to be continued in 2011  Grin Grin Grin

we hope to see you at all there again

Roland & Kerstin

Roland

Black Forest, Germany
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 06:30:50 PM »

Im very happy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy for having been part of 3ma10

But I am very sad  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry it's all over  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 07:50:39 AM »

I'm still getting over the drive with all of the germs in my head from the cold I caught from the ferry on the way to Germany  Roll Eyes but for sure I didn't want this 3MA to end.

Great planning from Rene, Jan, Gerald and all in Germany, great company from both 'old' and 'new' 3MAers alike as well as lots of good food and drink to help the event on it's way! Grin

It was nice to meet for the first time Roland and Kerstin from Germany, Marko and 'FirstLady' Wink and their extended family from Finland (!), Marko from Switzerland and his charming wife (who's name I can't remember - sorry!), Paul and Tina from Germany, John the Gamma man all the way from New York - well nearly - he now lives in Germany Grin, Enzo and his amazing replica from Germany, and all the others I've missed. It was a truly great event and I can't wait for 2011!

To those of you who were there this year I hope that you all had/have a trouble free trip home, and I look forward to seeing you again next year. To all of those who were unable to attend, I trust that you'll double you efforts to join us in 2011! Wink Grin as you are missing a great event that just seems to get better as the years roll on Grin Cool Grin

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Andy c

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 08:35:26 PM »

Hi one and all, must say we are in total agreement to the posts so far, in that it was a great 3ma, the company was brilliant, it was fab meeting so many people for the first time,as well as catching up with friends, the weather though it could have been better never dampened anyones spirits, and everyone was keen to be up and ready for a great day's drive by 10am, we can't wait for 3ma 11.
Thanks to Rene and Co for such great organising, and from me ( Anita) especially the trip to the brewery, we so look forward to meeting up again.

Andy and Anita xx

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.