Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 02:02:56 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  We seek them here, we seek them there, we seek them everywhere (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  EVW 15 T
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EVW 15 T  (Read 4574 times)
kes131

« on: May 12, 2008, 11:12:04 PM »

Hi my name is Mark!!! mike was close! I had EVW15T the? rare bird? running about a month ago, it has been garaged since 2002, its still in silver at present. I have just started to strip down ready to be blasted I don?t think it will be ready for blasting to later this year. I have brought a few more panels since I was in contact with you. I must have around 10 to 15 factory panels now all original fiat old stock I will be taking photos of them all for history it was looking a little dusty but believe it has not rotted any worse other then round areas I had noticed before being put in storage , one of the main reasons was because of? the driver door used to open about 6 to 8 inches as you were hammering the rat runs and was modifying the fuse box area due to 45s and air box we were making !!!!! +++ and my other half not liking the smell of petrol coming through the fuse box !!!! So I sadly garaged? EVW15T and started to buy every thing I could ready for when it was to be reborn and I still have the original engine in storage too.
I have a had most of the interior in storage for 6years to and still in mint condition with loads of spares to, up until EVW went in storage I had spent? all money on engine and handling the body work has been? untouched? since I bought? it 1997 so I have owned? EVWI5T? for round 11years now I am going to do a few changes but not many. Huh?? I believe the original colour was gunmetal grey? and may go back to the factory colour? I have a few handling issues to think about " Iindependent " and? maybe selling? my 45s? delort which stood me in over 500 pounds with setting up as you must know !!!! I have considered electric window as I took them out of an old 4 door I bought for spares but later scrapped but took all the power steering with it but for some reason did not take the back so I have decided to may be sell the rack cross complete, all? so had the engine gearbox? every thing out in one go and think of selling that to. Its complete with every think I believe I have had loads done to engine in EVW will add more and may be some photos before? I start. The before middle and the new !!!!!? I believe I have negitive? of EVW which came with history I have not had them developed in 11 years.
Will add more soon? Mark

added? photo's after running up and washing dust off click on link below

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk182/131-kes-sport/fiatcopy2.jpg
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk182/131-kes-sport/131copy.jpg
just started stripping down will post more photos when car stripped down ready for blasting, but be leave it wont be till later this year now. will also photo all panels which will be replaced !!!

im trying to track floor pans front and rear and both side rear quater panels factory panels, if any one knows of any in the back of a shed gavering dust drop me an message, i just pulled out from a friends workshop a pair of factory sills i bought around 8years ago, other then little rust they have gone with all other panels in storage till needed. will update soon. Mark

« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 11:09:12 PM by kes131 » Logged
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 04:40:12 PM »

Did you get it done or is it still in progress.. Grin

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.