Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 07:29:14 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  For sale 131 rear window louvre!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: For sale 131 rear window louvre!  (Read 12081 times)
kevin

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2013, 10:13:27 AM »

just seen this car
absolutley amazing in every way
perfect in every detail,i think the best there is around
really worth looking at
Heini131

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2013, 11:06:38 AM »

just seen this car
absolutley amazing in every way
perfect in every detail,i think the best there is around
really worth looking at

Have we got a chance to see it at 3MA13?  Wink

Fiat 131 S 1.6 green, Fiat 131 Walter Röhrl orange,Fiat 131 mirafioriSport orange
106usj

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2013, 03:50:16 PM »

I don't think people comprehend how much work went into Sids 131 apart from asking Fiat to completely re build a 131 from scratch using old tooling I don't think you will get near the standard that went into this car.
I can honestly say there will not be a more rust proof mint condition 131 in the whole of Europe if not the world.
I was lucky enough to get some regular email update pictures of Sids restoration as he went through it and its to a standard I've never seen the work he put into that 131 is outstanding.
As for 3MA I would be to scared to take it out of the drive to be honest  Smiley
106usj

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2013, 09:46:06 PM »

I know there were some small fall outs and disagreements on this forum a while ago but even the folk that fell out with others must admit and at least acknowledge this is is a class 1 Fiat 131 restoration.
Any one ?
TOAD

Green Eye Motorsport - Home Of The Toad

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2013, 09:53:44 PM »

Yep, I'm in with that  Grin

Video of Big Toad Build up.   www.youtube.co.uk/evotoad
c.a.c131

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2013, 09:40:06 AM »

I know there were some small fall outs and disagreements on this forum a while ago but even the folk that fell out with others must admit and at least acknowledge this is is a class 1 Fiat 131 restoration.
Any one ?

I totally agree with what you are saying, this is the best 131 Racing in the world better then new. 

1980 Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport/Racing, 1981 Fiat 131 S2 Supermirafiori Panorama 1600/TC.
106usj

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2013, 09:42:18 AM »

I think anyone who takes the plunge to restore a 131 deserves praise whether its a professional restoration or even a DIY restoration just to get one back on the road.
I think we all tend to forget how few are left out there.
sam22

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2013, 05:22:33 PM »

I don't think people comprehend how much work went into Sids 131 apart from asking Fiat to completely re build a 131 from scratch using old tooling I don't think you will get near the standard that went into this car.
I can honestly say there will not be a more rust proof mint condition 131 in the whole of Europe if not the world.
I was lucky enough to get some regular email update pictures of Sids restoration as he went through it and its to a standard I've never seen the work he put into that 131 is outstanding.
As for 3MA I would be to scared to take it out of the drive to be honest  Smiley
sids 131 is with out a doubt one of if not the best   131 sports around and I personally believe it will not be surpassed. the work that has  gone into this car is unreal,i have no doubt that nick is meticulous in his approach to his restorations,and a perfectionist in everything he turns his hand to, happy motoring
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.