Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:52:14 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Wanted: interior rear courtesy light
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wanted: interior rear courtesy light  (Read 3219 times)
paulcas

« on: July 12, 2010, 08:00:52 PM »

I'm after an interior rear courtesy switch/light for my 1980 Racing. Does anyone on the forum have one for sale please?

I'm also after a hand tightened bolt (plastic head) that is used to bolt in the rear seat base 

Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.
djape1977

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 08:02:38 PM »

I'm after an interior rear courtesy switch/light for my 1980 Racing. Does anyone on the forum have one for sale please?

got it. used in good nick 5euro or parts exchange for something i need. where are you located?

get a bigger hammer!
paulcas

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 08:09:23 PM »

got it. used in good nick 5euro or parts exchange for something i need. where are you located?

gr8, I'm based in the UK, any idea what the p+p will be  Smiley
djape1977

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 08:31:05 PM »

dunno. couple euro i guess.
it's the same in any 131 or 132. if you can find one locally than you'll save us both trouble with shipping, if not than i'll send it in a few days. ok?

need both or just one?

get a bigger hammer!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.