Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 09:32:56 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  FMC Navigation/Treasure hunt on "Drive it day"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FMC Navigation/Treasure hunt on "Drive it day"  (Read 3674 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: April 10, 2012, 08:12:47 AM »

April 22nd is "Drive it day" when according to the Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs (http://fbhvc.co.uk) we should all get in our classic cars and drive them! So the Fiat Motor Club has organised a navigation/treasure hunt drive through the Hertfordshire countryside. The event is open to anyone with a Fiat and you don't need to be a member to join in. Details can be seen at http://fiatmotorclubgb1.netfirms.com/forum.htm#bn-forum-1-1-3446348668/7624/894068/show. I'll be there and I think Jason might be making it two 131s so how about some more 131s to show the rest of the Fiats how it should be done  Grin
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 09:02:34 AM by Thotos » Logged

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 03:53:23 PM »

Well me and  Theo went out for the treasure hunt run  on ' drive it day '  i won't say who won but it wasn't me  Grin, i blame my navigator aston Cheesy Cheesy

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 04:21:34 PM »

Yes it was a very good event and even the weather was excellent with the April showers staying away except for about just 30 seconds as the run was finishing. Three teams (including team Kyriacou  Wink ) got all 30 clues/questions right so a tie-breaker was used to select the winner.  As I didn't know Enzo Ferrari's year of birth my guess was only good enough for second place  Undecided. The winner got a free dinner for two at the Woodman & Olive but as we had lunch there I think the second prize of a nicely mounted display selection of Fiat Emblems through the years was a better prize  Wink Grin

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 05:35:35 PM »

Well done T! I agree - you're prize would have better for me too! Wink Grin

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.