Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:58:14 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Dry sump assembly - Sold
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dry sump assembly - Sold  (Read 2312 times)
cos124

« on: June 19, 2020, 08:40:31 AM »

A few years ago i was in the process of building a 2.0 Twincam engine for track use, and went down the dry sump route but had a few issues with packaging all the parts like the dry sump tank in the angine bay to avoid long pipework going everywhere, so have decided to go back to the wet sump configuration. I'm it the process of removing all the parts and planning to sell the kit of parts.
It's a twin scavange version and the pump and the speed was calculated by Pace products, and to keep the costs down the castings are used, but all the rotors and bearings etc are new.
The pan is based on a standard Fiat farbicated to Pace products tubes with filters incorporated. I never run it so its ideal for someone who is planning to do such a conversion and now you can have the bits to go with it. The crank driven gear is designed to match my set-up, so you will need to modify it to suit your front pulley.
I'll post more photos and a price once i've taken all the parts off.

This assembly cost over £700, i'm willing to let it go for offers over £350 a bargain for a dry sump kit.
An oil tank is also available for sdale seperatly.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 09:33:28 PM by cos124 » Logged

Own Fiat 124 Spider and an 1972 Fiat 500
cos124

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 12:58:10 PM »

now sold
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 09:33:08 PM by cos124 » Logged

Own Fiat 124 Spider and an 1972 Fiat 500
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.