Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 06:08:51 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Italian Abandoned car website
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Italian Abandoned car website  (Read 4399 times)
Crazypierre

« on: November 29, 2008, 11:22:16 AM »

Hi All
Not been on for a while. Thought you'd be interested to see this website. It has a collection of pictures of dumped cars in Italy. Check out the 131 sport in the Fiat section. Also some lovely old Alfas and Lancia-breaks your heart!

Got a new (old stock) front bumper including the rubber trim and plastic end sections for my 131 CL. Found it on ebay for ?14!
Also managed to get a passenger door mirror from Italy brand new in box for under ?20 delivered.
Still need to get my Master cylinder replaced though. Need to start a project thread to show you what I'm doing with it.
Enjoy the pics.

http://www.repubblica.it/motori/rottami/marchi.html

Pete
mick131

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 06:10:07 PM »

Hate to see old classics like those going to rack and ruin  Angry Angry.

Real shame about the white 124 Series 2 ( ?? ), I really like those   Grin

Mick Wilson
Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, UK.
sid131

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 06:59:25 PM »

there is so much to look at i have saved it & will check out some more later, its amazing what other peoplr regard as rubbish & is another mans treasure.
miro-1980

Abarth leads the way !

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 08:04:57 PM »

By these standards we are trash collectors , are we ?

( I do not mind collecting such 131 at all !)

It is a shame these cars are not made available to those who would bring them back to original GLORY !

Fiat Abarth 131 Rally Gr4 1976 (replica)
Fiat 124 Abarth Rally Gr4 1973 (replica)
Gremlino

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 03:48:16 PM »

Great site,

The red UK registered Alfa 2000 gtv with Pug rims was last on the road in 1997...and it looks like it won't be going anywhere soon with a wheelbarrow on its roof  Wink.

Signature has gone Kaput!
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 09:12:35 PM »

Anybody saw the 132 on the 5t picture in the Alfa part?

Great cars, it almost looks like my siver Racing. Where should the car be??  Registration of the other car on that pic is quite recent!

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
SteveFX

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 01:35:54 AM »

There is no dating on any of the pics. The 131 looked abandonded (I'll get rid of it for ya!). The rest of the pics were of junk; except for the pretty ragged 124. I still smiled at the 850 Coupe rear showing the same taillights as a 275/330 GTB... Some US 850 Coupes had 4 taillights.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.