Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 11:00:08 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131 SPORT
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131 SPORT  (Read 2838 times)
nigel131sport

« on: April 09, 2009, 05:15:17 PM »

HI,SINCE I GOT RID OF MY SPORT ( MISTAKE!) I HAVE FOUND SOME BITS. HAVE 2 SECONDHAND ORANGE WINGS A NEW ( NOT GENUINE) O / S FRONT WING, SPORT GEARBOX SECONDHAND ORANDE BOOTLID AND A SPORT GRILL IF ANYBODYS INTERESTED,CHEERS NIGEL
chris131

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 07:01:23 PM »

Hi nigel, I would be interested in sport grill if its in good condition. Also If the gearbox has a good condition gear knob I would be interested in it also. Would even buy the complete abarth shifter if it makes it easier.

Email me prices and pics.

chrissy962@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
chris
sid131

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 08:28:54 PM »

why dont you post the prices you want for the parts??
seeing as you found them why dont you offer the to the man that bought your car, surely that would be the right thing to do?
nigel131sport

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 12:41:38 PM »

if you must know these are the bits he left behind that he did nt want when he bought the car and i put away, but have been having a tidy and need to get rid!!!!!!!!
sid131

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 03:12:31 PM »

well then seeing as he didnt want them how much are the parts?? or are they for free?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.