Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 01:33:26 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Fiat 131 Racing for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiat 131 Racing for sale  (Read 3980 times)
kev131
Founding Member

« on: April 24, 2009, 04:06:39 PM »

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?id=114610220&__lp=1&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING&makeModelVariant1.makeId=8800&makeModelVariant1.modelId=7&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&vehicleCategory=Car&segment=Car&siteId=GERMANY&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&export=NO_EXPORT&customerIdsAsString=&lang=de&pageNumber=1

Looks a nice one but lots more expensive than Simons!!  Wink

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 04:52:22 PM »

Without meaning to sound negative, it doesn't look so nice to me. The interior is a bit tired with wear on the passenger side carpet and possible split stitching on the driver's side (photo not very clear) which would imply a high mileage car. The fact that the sills and bottom of rear wings are orange and not black, means that someone threw a lot of orange paint at this car recently and you never know what it might be trying to hide. On the other hand, it may be a very nice car indeed but I think Simon's car is a better investment.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
hammerbeirne

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 02:27:59 AM »

to expensive
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 08:17:09 AM »

No prices are cast in stone these days if the seller wants to shift the item, so always try an offer if you're truly interested. Wink  This goes for my Racing as well as this orange one Smiley

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 09:07:10 PM »

Where cars on international web sites are concerned we can only really comment on what we see and what I see is a complete and original car with an interior that looks less than the claimed mileage would normally imply. For me it's great to see yet another original Sport survive and become known to the 131 community. If it is not rotten I'd say that is a reasonable starting price with the current economic climate supporting some robust negotiation. Wink It certainly puts Simon's car into perspective for any interested parties.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 09:30:35 PM by kev131 » Logged

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 09:25:17 PM »

The one advertised looks good but the camera can lie! Always best to go and look yourself.

Simon's is definitely a better buy for UK buyers however:

It is much cheaper/easier to view and collect

Much cheaper to buy

And both are LHD so no advantage/disadvantage either way there.

Even if the orange one is in better condition than simon's you can do a lot of work for nearly ?4000!

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 10:20:11 AM »

Looks like a nice car in my opinion although I wanna see the sills and underside.
But the price is relatively strong.

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.