Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 06:48:59 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  car build
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: car build  (Read 3104 times)
MF 131

« on: June 14, 2009, 08:20:27 AM »

Hi Is there a register in the UK or Italy of the build times of the 131 Racing.Being in New Zealand they were imported from some where.Be interesting to find out where and when my 131 came from and when.NZ had shipments of Fiats as deck cargo many years ago.WHAT RUST.132s were the worst hit. MF 131 has  body No ZFA131A00 00635197 Hope  someone has some information Cheers Gary Nice 131 in Auckland for sale .Still prefer Orange.

Gary Want.Mid life crisis to restore 131R.Also YamahaXS 650 Not to many 131Rs down under but plenty of rust
sid131

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 08:42:54 AM »

Hi Gary that one thats for sale do you know it & have you any pics or history etc? just cant figure out why after the restoration thats quoted on the ebay listing would it be ever for sale, thats unless it was a quick make over to move on, i am sure a good few lads on this site would like more info & pics of this car, i myself have emailed the seller & asked for pics but as usual got no reply, sorry but its manners to reply to someone that appreciates your car,
i cant help you with the info you need but i hope some of the folks on here can help you, Nick
david

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 11:34:52 AM »

I read somewhere that Fiat had a factory in Australia making Fiats for that market because they reasoned that it would be cheaper than shipping them over so if this is true? then your 131 would have come from there or maybe they were knockdown kits sent over and assembled there.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 11:38:06 AM by david » Logged
Tas131

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 07:36:20 AM »

I read somewhere that Fiat had a factory in Australia making Fiats for that market

Never heard of this, must be a stealth factory!

Mick.
Tasmania. Australia.
Red/grey series 2 (Daily driver)
Dark blue series 1 (Dismantled)
Light blue series 2 (Crashed then dismantled)
Metallic blue series 2 (Dismantled)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.