Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 05:27:30 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Fiat 131 Racing / Sport front and rear seats in black velour
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiat 131 Racing / Sport front and rear seats in black velour  (Read 2119 times)
MarkoH

« on: June 21, 2009, 06:36:07 PM »

Hi Guys!

Here are some pictures of front and rear seats of 131 Racing / Sport that I have for sale. The pictures has been taken by a phone camera because a battery of my digital camera just zipped? Tongue

The price for the seat set is 250,00 ? + shipping costs. Easiest way to make your payment is Paypal, so I suggest you will use it. I just washed the seats in local car wash shop with 65,00 ?.

As you can see from the pictures, the fabrics are almost in 100% condition.

There is ONLY ONE small hole in the right corner of the back seat. You can see it in picture 131_seats (7). There is also one brown spot (from cigarette i quess) in the back seat. This you can see in the picture 131_seats (6).

There is some "dips" (because seats has been piled up) from the other seats. These you can see in pictures 131_seats (8 ) and 131_seats (10).

One of the head rests is badly fainted in the sun as shown in picture 131_seats (15).

Because these seats has been in a warehouse for last 15 years, there is some rust in the metal parts. If you want to restore these seats, you will need some sand paper and black paint. This rust you can see in the pictures 131_seats (18) - 131_seats (20).

Because my new internet provider uses Finnish language album, the album is in Finnish. Just to help your browsing:

Esikatselukuva = Preview picture
Pieni kuva = Small picture
Suuri kuva = Large picture
Alkuper?inen koko = Original size

And finaly: The pictures are here http://hannulat.com/albumi/forsale/fiat131racingseats/ The password is 131mirafiori

If you are interested and willing to buy, please send me an e-mail or PM. I will ask the price for shipping next week.

Cheers,

Marko from sunny Finland? Cool

Marko Hannula
Mynamaki, Finland

Fiat Ritmo Abarth 130 TC -86
Ford Sierra RS Cosworth -86
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.