Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 09:49:47 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Sport barn find in offaly
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sport barn find in offaly  (Read 2840 times)
hammerbeirne

« on: August 25, 2009, 10:00:05 AM »

Yesterday on done deal.ie i typed in fiat 131 and found 2 one is gerrifioris and the other was a silver sport that had been hit with a post van some years ago on the offside front wing Then it was put into a shed and left all this time The add was only placed on sunday the asking price was450 euros and it was running I rang the number straight away but the phone seems to be turned off even today and the add is also removed the sellers name was sheila riordan from offaly did anyone else see the add or buy the car?Judging by the photo all it needed was a wing and the trim
markwilliams131

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 12:37:55 PM »

seen it first thing monday morning rang and rang  but their phone was turned off
for that money i would have went straight away 2 be honst id say it was a prank

131 sport x 4  lancia beta volumex coupe rover sd1 vitesse mini 1275gt
mk2 golf gti  1.9 205 gti   opel omega mv6     alfa 156
hammerbeirne

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 03:43:00 PM »

Id say your right i rang sunday a fellow answered and said he would ring back but he didnt so i rang every ten minutes after that and the same all day yesterday but :the vodafone customer you are calling is not accesible at the moment etc'',,,kept comming up and its still off  Huh
markwilliams131

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 09:29:54 PM »

the ad only went up sunday nobody could have got their that quick

131 sport x 4  lancia beta volumex coupe rover sd1 vitesse mini 1275gt
mk2 golf gti  1.9 205 gti   opel omega mv6     alfa 156
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.