Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 05:22:19 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Genuine Irish Abarth
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Genuine Irish Abarth  (Read 9073 times)
brensport
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 08:30:46 PM »

NoW NOW EUGUNE DONT BE GETING HURTFUL Angry Angry Angry
theredx19
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 09:23:41 PM »

NoW NOW EUGUNE DONT BE GETING HURTFUL Angry Angry Angry

Was that Eugene being hurtful sure Owner of 5 LADA NIVAS, now that makes me laugh as I only made the mistake once not 5 times  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
eugene

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2009, 09:58:23 AM »

Having seen what theredx19 has written at the bottom of his posts(MORE FIATS THEN MOST PEOPLE HAVE HAD HOT DINNERS) all i can do is laugh Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin ;Dand with all his Fiats he is planning in coming to a classic Fiat event in a Beamer or a Jag(See another post where he says this).Could you bring the Lada Niva Huh Roll Eyes,because it is a cousin of Fiat Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes,but a Beamer or a Jag has no relationship in anyway whatsoever with Fiat.By the way,this event is not taking place on April the 1st Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ;)Eugene

The Lada Niva had nothing to do with Fiat as it was Ladas own design thought you might know that as the Riva was the only Fiat inspired Lada  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes but I have checked my calander and April is another few months away but if you want to know none of my classics have rear seat belts as I was going to bring my new family so an XJ would have been a perfect car for the trip  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked but does this not belong in the GK09 thread as I will be there and in a car that Gerry would have approved of none of this russian stuff that gave Fiat the cancer Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
There are many parts on the Niva which will fit into the series one 131.The door locks,radiator,donut,indicator/headlight switch on the steering colum are identical,carberattor,starter motor,the air vents on the dash are the same as Fiat 128,etc,etc,so the Niva is a cosin of Fiat.Sorry i didn't know you had so many children Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.Maybe you should come in a VW transporter mini bus instead Grin Cheesy.I could also forward you my hammer for setting the timing,maybe you might be able to set the timing on one of your Fiats with it Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.
About Russia giving Fiat cancer,,you are not correct on that one,as i am in Ukraine since the last 2 months and i have perfect old Volgas(gaz21model)over 50years old still runing perfect on the streets here everyday.You won't find that situtation in many countries today Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.Eugene

owner of 5 LADA NIVAS 4X4 a 1979 Opel Kadett Coupe and a 1975 FIAT 131 Mirafiori 1585cc
theredx19
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2009, 10:11:13 AM »

Good man but even Lada said that the Niva was there first inhouse creation but as for hammers setting the timing that is a butchers way as I normally do mine with a timing light and a 4 gas tester. As for the Russian cancer steel it was in the 70's that the steel deal was done so a Volga from the 50's would be 20 years prior to the cheap recycled steel that russia had used in the 70's deal. But I only have one child but in Ireland you still need belts in the rear for a passenger and my cars are factory spec so belts in the front were rare..... but really look forward to Kerry now meeting up with all the old friends....
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.