Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 08:34:19 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Went to Beaulieu & saw a Voli
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Went to Beaulieu & saw a Voli  (Read 3855 times)
Phil

« on: September 14, 2009, 06:53:58 PM »

Went to the Beaulieu auto jumble at the weekend, it was was an absolutely brilliant day, if you have not been I can thoroughly reccomend it.

I spent the entire day there and saw about half the stands, I also managed the a quick tour around the motor museum, though never got to see the house or grounds. I could quite easily have spent the whole weekend there.

Any way one the way back to the carpark I spotted the best car of the day an absolutely immaculate 131 volumetric, I thought I recognised the registration number it has been on the site on other posts as it belongs to Bellamacchina, the car looks even better in real life than it does in the photos.   

* PICT0017.JPG (156.78 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 430 times.)

* PICT0018.JPG (146.44 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 427 times.)

Present cars 131 2.0 Ltr sports twin cam, in Gun Metal, in bits and a blue 2.0 Ltr supermirafiori.
Phil

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 06:57:42 PM »

A couple more pics.

* PICT0020.JPG (126.98 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 416 times.)

* PICT0021.JPG (156.73 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 402 times.)

Present cars 131 2.0 Ltr sports twin cam, in Gun Metal, in bits and a blue 2.0 Ltr supermirafiori.
Gremlino

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 08:10:06 PM »

Yes Albert swung by Beaulieu in his Volumetrico.

Somehow I don't think he would've found many spares there for his car Cheesy

Signature has gone Kaput!
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 06:02:14 AM »

Didn't realise that Albert was over just yet...... Undecided and I forgot to answer his last PM Embarrassed Sorry Albert.

Yes, it's a totally wonderful car, and Beaulieu is most certainly not the place to find stuff for old Italian cars Roll Eyes

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Phil

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 04:26:19 PM »

I agree Beaulieu is not a good place to look for Fiat parts, but then apart from a quick trip to Turkey where is a good place to look for old parts Huh Huh

Gremlino

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 07:01:53 PM »

Didn't realise that Albert was over just yet...... 

He go's back on Friday, its been a low brow vacation for him with Beaulieu being his only car exploit.

I suppose Turin was his 'boys own' holiday  Grin

Signature has gone Kaput!
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 06:40:46 PM »

Thanks Phil! Nice you liked the car! ;)Indeed I was at Beaulieu.
We had little over 1 week holiday near Rochester and beside keeping the ladies satisfied I was one day off there. And no, I wasn't looking for italian parts yet, that I will do later in Padova. I was looking to fill gaps in my magazine collection and I am always hunting for brochures. So if anybody reads this, maybe you can join, help, send, change etc Grin
Otherwise I expected to see more classics in the wild. I see that in Holland are much more classics on the way as in the most other countries. Not Racings at every corner but you see quite a few Amazons, Beetles, Mini's, 2CVs, DSes and of course some outsiders. Here in my place I saw today an immaculate GSA, a 1st series 2door Passat, a beautyful CX and a Volvo 66(DAF model).

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.