Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 08:52:37 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Trim Clips
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trim Clips  (Read 4263 times)
Testament

« on: May 22, 2010, 01:47:28 AM »

Alot of the trim clips on my car are missing while most of  them arent required as I'm not putting the interior back in, some of  the external stuff still is. Does anyone know what the proper names are for the clips and plastic captive nut things  etc. or where they can be purchased?

Specifically I'm looking for at least  the ones that hold the plastic trim down the side of the car, and the ones that stick in the front panel for the bumper fixings to screw into. If anyone has a more exhaustive list it would be awesome as I'm sure I'm missing a heap of other stuff.

Also I'm not really concerned with originality like some of you guys with this being a track car so anything similar that is going to work is fine.

cheers

Tom

kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 07:50:38 AM »

Does this help Tom...?  Smiley

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fiat-131-Super-Brava-trim-moulding-clips-clip-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4839bae0faQQitemZ310206193914QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
turb

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 08:10:40 AM »

Wurth made the side trim clips, they were still readily availible a few years back Part Number:                ART-NR 500 025900. There was a discusion on this site a while ago, some members were sourcing them on Ebay, they were abit more expensive and you had to make sure they were the correct size for the 131, but they did have success.

I'm not sure which clips you are referring to for the front bumper? Are you thinking of the bottom of the front air dam?

I would suggest you get your hands on a Wurth catalog as their clip range is extensive, or buy a roll of VHB tape, if that stuff doesn't stick its not stickable!
Regards J.
Testament

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 09:36:24 PM »

Yeah that link does help thanks!

The other ones I'm referring to are plastic clips that fit into square holes in the chassis/body then things screw into them such as the front grille.

Another one I'm looking for are the captive nuts that the front guards (wings/fenders)  bolt into there are 3-4 missing on my car.

I'll see if I can find a wurth catalogue online today.

Cheers
Tom
MF 131

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 09:57:01 PM »

Hi Tom I made new clips for the body trim. Give me a ring on 06 3685980 wk.I made a set for Geoff in Wgton ,They work a treat. Will be at Manfield on Sunday.Cheers Gary

Gary Want.Mid life crisis to restore 131R.Also YamahaXS 650 Not to many 131Rs down under but plenty of rust
106usj

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 09:26:45 PM »

Does Yagmur not have the trim clips ??
Yagmur

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 07:43:25 PM »

I have almost every clips,have to check what you need
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.