Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 07:32:54 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Once I thought this was cool...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Once I thought this was cool...  (Read 4274 times)
kev131
Founding Member

« on: May 03, 2010, 07:13:10 AM »

At this stage of my life I'd like to think that I was never as daring/foolhardy/stupid enough to carry on like this (although I can remember a few occasions that might just qualify) but the old fogey that develops inside all of us eventually objects to seeing the risks taken with other road user's lives..... Roll Eyes

We were all told to "watch out for the other idiot" and I think that this "fast n furious" culture is something to be very conscious of on today's roads.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MohabSaeed#p/a/f/1/kdEpoBoryBE

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
djape1977

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 07:37:45 AM »

clip would be much better if he made the car climb a tree in the end

get a bigger hammer!
eugene

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 09:29:05 AM »

These are just idiots.This is how people get killed on roads due to assholes like them.This kind of racing is ok if the road is closed,but look at the amount of other cars that were on that road.Those racers should have there cars taken off them and also there driving licences,thats if they have licences.Eugene

owner of 5 LADA NIVAS 4X4 a 1979 Opel Kadett Coupe and a 1975 FIAT 131 Mirafiori 1585cc
hammerbeirne

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 09:35:29 PM »

These are just idiots.This is how people get killed on roads due to assholes like them.This kind of racing is ok if the road is closed,but look at the amount of other cars that were on that road.Those racers should have there cars taken off them and also there driving licences,thats if they have licences.Eugene
Agreed drove to sligo today you wouldnt believe all the Idiots takeing chances on the road And then Imet a checkpoint with 4 squad cars and12 cops doin f all How do you figure that one out Easy money for the {GoVerNMent]  Angry  if your tax or anything else wasnt in (ORDER]
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 09:52:04 PM »

At this stage of my life I'd like to think that I was never as daring/foolhardy/stupid enough to carry on like this (although I can remember a few occasions that might just qualify) but the old fogey that develops inside all of us eventually objects to seeing the risks taken with other road user's lives..... Roll Eyes

Yes kev we where all young and foolish once upon a time, remembering over taking any one in front of me just cause they are and have a pop at any one thinking their faster than me Undecided
  Now i can't remembering overtaking anyone for years now  Tongue all i need now is a flat cap and a pipe Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
sid131

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 05:43:08 PM »

Jason know what you mean with the going slow, now but id bet when you get yourself a sport the hooligan in you will return lol! Cheesy Grin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.