Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 04:03:46 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  First to be back and my favorite 3ma10 photo
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: First to be back and my favorite 3ma10 photo  (Read 3445 times)
Robert

Hasta la victoria siempre!

« on: May 17, 2010, 12:00:05 PM »

Although it was just a short visit to 3ma10 on saturday, I really enjoyed it very much and am happy to have met all members of the gang  Cool - although time was too short for longer talks. Next year, with my own 131 hopefully restored and ready to run, I'll be back, wherever the party will be held  Wink
For this time, mille grazie to Enzo who offered me a ride in his marvelous replica - FORZA CENTOTRENT'UNO!  Smiley.

And here's my favorite pic from the road, a somewhat artsy composition - yes, it's blurry, but you tell me how to take pictures with a big Canon over your shoulder when being strapped into the bucket seat of a white jolting and roaring street machine  Shocked - this is Kevin hot in pursuit of Enzo's slightly superior 131 - well done, mate!  Grin

Current motors: Fiat 131 Sport 2000TC "WR Replica" 1978, Fiat Dino 2400 BC 1972, Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 1974, Mercedes-Benz 560SEL 1987, Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 24V 1999, Volvo V70 T5 2000 ("VascoExpress")
Fiat 131 Abarth#2

Fiat 131 Abarth Gr.4

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 07:28:38 AM »

Hello Robert,

i hope you had fun, although the car was hard and loud.
I do not believe my engine have a correct achievement,  i saw Kevin always in the mirror!

Enzo  Grin

Enzo from Germany!
LE612

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 07:35:26 AM »

Enzo,

dont worry about our engine, i think it is allright.

Kevin replace his loss of horse power by high engagement of driving.

you seen never other car on the 3MA10 wich comes so often around the curve, by 3 weehls  Grin Grin Grin

Roland

Black Forest, Germany
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 08:05:08 AM »

Great photo Robert and while I appreciate the comments about the abilities of the driver, it is always easier to chase than to be the lead car! Wink

I also learnt a lot about the 1400 TC engine on these runs - It loves to rev and thrives between 5 and 6000 rpm. What fantastic runs we had - They never seemed to end, great curves, visibility, road surfaces, etc and all the time surrounded by hard driving 131s - I think that this is the highlight (amongst many others) for most attendees and no wonder 3ma seems to continue stronger every year! Smiley

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
eugene

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 08:04:35 PM »

So now Kev,i know why your exhaust fell off and why your altinator/regulator packed in Grin Cheesy Wink.You shoudn't be playing with big boys cars as you could hurt yourself Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink ;)Eugene

owner of 5 LADA NIVAS 4X4 a 1979 Opel Kadett Coupe and a 1975 FIAT 131 Mirafiori 1585cc
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.