Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 05:30:37 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  invite
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: invite  (Read 4528 times)
Andy c

« on: July 23, 2007, 08:46:06 PM »

Hi one and all,just to say we are giving an open invitation to any of you 131's to a day down at our place, (Simon Theo we have talked about this already), these dates are what we can do, 18th/19th August, 1st/2nd Sept, or 15th/16th Sept, if your interested, if there is any interest we will go with the majority date preferred, Anita is happy to provide lunch or dinner(yes she can cook), it will be great to have you here in this neck of the woods, and we are usually ok with the weather.
If any of you want an overnight stay your more than welcome.
Andy

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 09:07:38 PM »

Hello Andy and thanks for the invitation. August 19th is the Auto Italia concours at Stanford Hall (see http://131mirafiori.com/smf/index.php?topic=319.0 are you not going?) September 16th is "Lancia in the Piazza" in Covent Garden, London (http://www.lancia.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=683.msg4219#msg4219)  It's a Lancia UK Centenary event with over 80 Lancia cars from 1920 to 2007 on display and I've been asked to display the Gamma Coupe.  So that leaves the weekend of 1st/2nd September for me!

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 05:55:10 AM »

Hi Andy and Anita,

Thanks for the invite. To be honest the best date for me is the 1st and 2nd September too.

Thing is though that the tax runs out on my Abarth on 31st August Roll Eyes (Just my luck Undecided)

See you then!!

Simon

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Andy c

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 05:29:20 PM »

spoke to young theo earlier confirmed the 2nd of sept to visit our place hope this ok for you simon
and anyone else who wants to come along
look forward to seeing you i know the president of the theo fan club is.

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 05:52:06 AM »

Hi Andy,

The 2nd is fine with me Grin What have you in mind for us to do? A good drive through 'the forest' or to spend the day at the sea side in Eastbourne?

President of the Theo Fan Club eh? - Anita, I think you'll have to fight off his wife, then Kevin's Mum, etc.,etc.,....... Roll Eyes He's quite a popular guy Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I think he might have to start his own webpage - the TFC! Grin Grin Wink

One thing's for sure - I won't ever need too! Undecided

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
curt

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 08:40:18 AM »

Its a pity Kevs not going  Embarrassed Embarrassed
(Guess whats coming )
Then all the girlies could go to KFC  Grin Grin Grin

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Solihull West Midlands
Still keeps hoping for another sport !
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.