Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 06:37:21 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Fiat tool box
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiat tool box  (Read 3707 times)
david

« on: February 27, 2011, 08:35:06 PM »

This just sold on ebay for ?52.99p + ?5 post.
I should have bought them up in the eighties for pennies as nearly every Fiat in the scrapyards still had its toolbox but few if any where complete.
I Still have the original and complete one for my sport.

* $(KGrHqYOKnME1Up75JdtBNYOY+eL3Q~~_12.jpg (56.83 KB, 363x343 - viewed 369 times.)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 10:01:08 PM »

The screwdriver is not original, is it? Mine is different but then again my tool box is from a 124 so the wheel brace has a pointed end for removing the hub caps!

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
mirafiori76

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 10:14:08 PM »

As far as i can recall from my days with fiat in the late 80's, the screwdriver is two-sided in a black handle.

Mike.131 Abarth group 4, 131 Racing Walter Rohrl, 131 1600 CL
david

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 10:26:08 PM »

mine has the black screwdriver. The picture above is from the one that sold on ebay from a 124.
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 10:31:04 PM »

Yes I too have the ribbed black plastic screwdriver with the reversible insert. I don't believe the screwdriver in the photo above is an original Fiat tool box item. And if the above toolbox is for a Fiat 124 it must be for a coupe with alloy wheels as the wheel brace doesn't have the pointed end for removing the hub caps  Grin (although I though all 124s had the same tool box....)

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
david

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 08:39:57 AM »

I had a 1978 beta saloon and that had the same screwdriver
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.