Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 02:24:24 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Free 1979 131, no engine
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Free 1979 131, no engine  (Read 1868 times)
pintopower

6 Ford Pinto's, 4 Fiats, a barn, and 2 cats.

« on: October 17, 2014, 05:36:05 PM »

Hey Everyone. Due to the engine in my 124 and Strada simultaneously going out, I have decided to get rid of the 131. I cant have this many non working cars and the poor 131 has to go. The body is EXCELLENT! The car has never been hit or repaired. Some idiot repainted the roof with house paint but that's about all the exterior has had touched. It has always lived in California so there is zero rust damage on the car. The roof has some surface rust on it but nothing some sanding wont remove. The interior is garbage to say the least. The engine is not there but I can add a long block 1800 if you would like for $150 USD that would need to be rebuilt. The car has an automatic trans that ran great (though I only drove it 2 times). This would be a great donor car for a rusted out hulk. Shipping to Europe is in the $1500 to $2000 range, a fraction the cost of rust repair. THIS CAR HAS ZERO RUST PROBLEMS save for some surface rust on the roof. I need to get rid of it and so far it looks like no one in the USA wants it, even for free. If a car is imported as parts, there is no tax on the car either in most countries. I will also gladly help load the car of parts that you or your friends may need to offset the cost of the import. The car has no registration info and is not on the California DMV database. The car is located at Allison Automotive in Upland, California, USA. I have a friend that also does car import and export so he can help with the shipping of the car. The info on there car is here:

http://www.131mirafiori.com/smf/index.php?topic=774.0

Link to all photos:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/26161002@N03/sets/72157605567667377/

Other parts I have for sale are -
Complete Sport body kit- $500 (half of what I paid)
Rear spoiler, new- $200
Front Grille, new in box - $40 (1979)
Front Grille, Used - $150 (Early model)
Headlight buckets - Free
NOS Rear US tail lamp, right - $75
Early Driver side mirror, chrome, NOS - $40
Late Passenger Mirror, Black NOS- $40
Front Wind Shield, used - $150
Series 1 hood, NOS but a bit covered in surface rust, minor- $75
Dealer AC, complete internal system for Series 2 - $75
Tach, NOS for series 2 - $30
Perfect Brown Dash, in Frankfurt Germany right now, $150 (to USA would be in the $250 range, FYI JustDashes in San Fernando valley wanted $1700 to redo the dash in the 131)

I have boxes and boxes of new or really nice 131 bits for this car. It brakes my heart to sell it but we have a budget of $15,000 to build the car, half of which just went to two engines. Something has to go, and I want it to go to a good home.

please email me at pintopower@hotmail.com or call me at 626-22-7681 for questions
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 05:53:29 PM by pintopower » Logged

1979 Fiat 131 Brava
1980 Fiat Strada
1978 Fiat 124 Spider
1980 Ford Pinto Wagon I4
1980 Ford Pinto Sedan I4
1979 Ford Pinto Wagon V6
1977 Ford Pinto Wagon V6
1974? Ford Pangra Wagon Turbo 4
1976 Fiat 128 3p
1986 Fiat Ritmo Cabrio
Los Angeles,
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.