Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 05:53:27 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Some of my holiday spots.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Some of my holiday spots.  (Read 2727 times)
mirafioriman

My next project......

« on: September 02, 2008, 11:13:53 PM »

Just got back from Abruzzo in Italy last Sunday. Here are a few pics of my spots. I only saw three 131s and got photos of two of them. There are a couple of other interesting (to me at least) old cars too.

First up a 131 that does not appear to have moved for at least three years:

Next a Diesel I also saw last year, but this time managed to take photos:

Now some others. Trevi VX I would like to own!

A lovely old Alfa:

A newer Lancia I also like:

And of course I saw many of these:

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
wak131

OOo ///// oOO

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 09:07:25 AM »

The first 131 looks sad left alone, but the diesel seems to be used and ok.
I especialy like the beautiful Alfetta and the showcar F500.)

Remembers me of first ever seeing a Fiat 132. As a kid we were on family holidays in Spain and I saw a really sad looking worn out yellow 132 and I thaught that a strange 131, because in that time we had our first Supermirafiori 1400. I realized the fact that it was the real flagship some years later while browsing on the internet.

Thanx for the pics mirafioriman.

131 enthusiast from Prague. ?78 Super 1600, ?82 CL 1600, ex ?82 Super 2000
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 01:00:10 PM »

Nice pics Dave!

A sad looking 131, the fate of a lot of these cars. Didn.t you see a 132?
Trevi's I love. I just need time to finish my VX, quite probably the only 1( maybe 1 or 2 more) in Holland. Maybe we also try to safe my partscar, an 83 2000ie with 65k km, 1st owner and an absolutely mint interior with fitted seatcovers since new. That car has still that strange shaped seats! Only rotten sills, a damaged left frontdoor and the technique is a big questionmark because it is parked for over 15 years already.
And if it was my only car....

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.