Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 04:43:32 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131 Sport engine / breaking whole car?? ebay UK
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131 Sport engine / breaking whole car?? ebay UK  (Read 4972 times)
italianxrays

Fiat 131 - VFP783X

« on: January 07, 2010, 06:38:54 PM »

for trim bits also states breaking whole car ??.........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-131-Mirafiori-Sport-2000TC-Engine-Twincam-Fiat-TC_W0QQitemZ140371963334QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item20aed22dc6
 Smiley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_CUjhvg84A
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 07:59:32 PM by italianxrays » Logged
hammerbeirne

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 02:20:51 AM »

Not much use to us lads in the emerald isle though UKbidders only
longhamrob

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 11:08:32 AM »

Tried getting odd bits from this guy. He's very very quick to acknowledge 1st email but when you request  smaller value parts he goes silent. He's done it twice. His 2nd email said he has 3 sports that were all rusted out. Two weeks ago he broke a 84 supermirafiori. Obviously a fiat lover im suprised he isnt a member here.
Bob131

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 11:40:39 AM »

I believe this seller to be Mitch from 130 strada website/forum.

I have tried to buy things from him before and have been given the silent treatment, I think as soon as he knows if ur a member of this site he does not like it?Huh

I was contacted last week from a chap who bought a sport from him 6 months ago, who had been looking for 1 for ages as we do, anyway he got the car on the trailer took it home and when he went to take it off the trailer the car lieterally split into 2.

131 sport RHD UK supplied
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 01:51:28 PM »

Yes, I think you're right. The seller appears to be Mitch from the Strada130 site.

I've always found him OK, and he was gutted when he had to sell his newly found 131 Sport. Bob131, are you suggesting that he knew it would break apart which is why he sold it? Huh I'd have thought that any 131 stored in an open barn for years would be pretty weak in the body. Undecided

There is a place for all like minded people (in this case 131 lovers Grin) on this forum and he is more than welcome to join us here Wink. I know that many of us here are members of both forums - me included. Cool

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Bob131

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 03:07:06 PM »

was only trying to state the funny side of this story

I think Mitch is a top bloke he is always giving my mobile number to people who require spares

131 sport RHD UK supplied
G Man

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 11:49:46 AM »

Hi Bob

The car which you are talking about was not sold by Mitch I know both parties involed.

G
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 05:05:59 PM »

I know that many of us here are members of both forums - me included. Cool

Not me unfortunately, I had my account deleted.  Embarrassed  Then again I seem to have a habit of upsetting people without even trying  Embarrassed I have no idea how I do that!  Undecided 

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 07:41:44 PM »

I know that many of us here are members of both forums - me included. Cool

Not me unfortunately, I had my account deleted.  Embarrassed  Then again I seem to have a habit of upsetting people without even trying  Embarrassed I have no idea how I do that!  Undecided 

Not me Theo - At least not yet!!  Cheesy It must be just a few isolated cases!  Smiley

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 08:55:43 PM »

It seems it's just me that Mitch has a problem with because I refused to delete one of Nick's (sid131) postings on this forum.  Undecided

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.